Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reasons We Don't Like monbth

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So then i continue to ask ... something positive and benifical to the board ... dont hate cause he is trying to prevent a new person to be discouraged from continuing to post here ... so your saying that flaming on montbh is justified because he moved an "INSIDE JOKE" post ...

i ask again ... please show me a post that was moved that had a valid and postive note to it that was completely unfair and changed around on solely his opinion...

lets hope this kid never posts here... :laugh:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/3020144-post13.html

original thread: http://bbs.clubplanet.com/bump/311115-best-myspace-page-ever.html#post3020144

nah son ... as a matter of fact, i just remember when you would flame me for no reason, or what you felt was the RIGHTEOUS REASONING OF GOD which was my opinion on things and my grammer. So i what i see is exactly the same that you have done to countless members of this board ... and truthfully i have been readin and watching you all hate and flame the kid ... and i havent figured out why ...
cause he deletes posts! very simple.

Ante, if I really decided to undelete all your posts, it really wouldn't look pretty for you. Between the Nazi Germany stuff, the gay stuff, etc...wouldnt be too beneficial to your part.

Im sure there's something out there that I had moved, where, in your opinion, I shouldn't have? Cmon man, Show me something?

And where are you getting that we work together? Im a student from Long Island man...get your facts straight.

i dare you to undelete posts. Ive never made gay or nazi comments on the main board.

And again, how can I show you something when you deleted it?!?!?!

and stop calling me by my first name like you know me.

ok that was a REAL CUTE attempt at something .... not sure what it is sweetheart. I guess i was expressing my opinion of the hopes of my child not ending up like some one who feels the need to cross dress and devil worship to get attention .. but to each is their own sugar tits ...

ok that was a REAL CUTE attempt at something .... not sure what it is sweetheart. I guess i was expressing my opinion of the hopes of my child not ending up like some one who feels the need to cross dress and devil worship to get attention .. but to each is their own sugar tits ...

omg :laugh:

lighten up cupcake... it was meant to be funny hence the :laugh:....

First of all, we wouldn't have these problems if the BUMP& forum was where its supposed to be - at the bottom of the index forum.... now all the newbies come here... and people get their panties in a bunch when we tease them.. its like initation.. only the strong survive...

Bump& forum is generally for those that have retired from the lame, over spammed city forums....

ANY newbies that post in the intro forum are always welcomed by me and they PM when they have questions or someone rips on them... They are the ones that hang around becuz they know that its just for fun....

But obviously, some people take the board a little more serious that it truly is.... which is a shame....

First of all, we wouldn't have these problems if the BUMP& forum was where its supposed to be - at the bottom of the index forum.... now all the newbies come here... and people get their panties in a bunch when we tease them.. its like initation.. only the strong survive...

Bump& forum is generally for those that have retired from the lame, over spammed city forums....

ANY newbies that post in the intro forum are always welcomed by me and they PM when they have questions or someone rips on them... They are the ones that hang around becuz they know that its just for fun....

But obviously, some people take the board a little more serious that it truly is.... which is a shame....

QFT (quoted for the truth) or (queen for tits) :laugh:

you're only judging by who's vocal about it.

i don't "hate" anyone or anything, but i really dislike people who do, and you certainly seem to enjoy bringing bad vibes and drama to a community that tries its best to be positive and have fun most of the time. you don't contribute anything but negativity and you only start arguments; i've never seen you do anything else, so why are you here?

i'm simply suggesting that you post somewhere where you actually have something to talk about, instead of just insulting and baiting people for your own amusement.

One of your best posts, EVA. :rock:

Plain and simple: The negativity is started when you guys come to the NY forum. That whole "we try to stay positive" bullshit is a crock. You guys flame, and troll nearly every time you post in a forum outside of this one, and hell you even do to each other in here, which is fine, it's not cool in the NY/NJ or any other "city" forum.

You might think its "fun" to tear down a new poster, or make a YTMND saying "EVERYONE HAS AIDS, AIDS AIDS AIDS!" with collage of pictures from Happy Valley Tuesdays.

But for the rest of us who live on planet Earth, it's not that funny.

So, that whole post about "being fun" and me "ruining your fun and being a drama hound" is null. Straight up.

Plain and simple: The negativity is started when you guys come to the NY forum. That whole "we try to stay positive" bullshit is a crock. You guys flame, and troll nearly every time you post in a forum outside of this one, and hell you even do to each other in here, which is fine, it's not cool in the NY/NJ or any other "city" forum.

You might think its "fun" to tear down a new poster, or make a YTMND saying "EVERYONE HAS AIDS, AIDS AIDS AIDS!" with collage of pictures from Happy Valley Tuesdays.

But for the rest of us who live on planet Earth, it's not that funny.

So, that whole post about "being fun" and me "ruining your fun and being a drama hound" is null. Straight up.

i dont stay positive...its not fun...i prefer the negative...

and mocking people who have aids is funny...

do people even post in there anymore?

Its not like it was 5 yrs ago... boy the times have changed :(

exactly....

Monty...if you're goin to be a mod of the jersey forum....at least know a thing or 2 bout the jersey scene and don't bash it, try to look at all the postives