Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reasons We Don't Like monbth

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea what F5 did until montbh started including it in all of his posts (along with the :rofl: smilie)

and I have a degree in this shit!

Same here..I had no clue until montbh mentioned it like 100x...i tried it..and would like to say thanks..I love F5.

I only respond to drama which has been started by said individuals. Never was unprovoked. Please get off your high horse. This is a message board in the corner of the internet. All of your posts and stretching the truth, but nonetheless, you still believe all the lies.

Hey boss. A group of 14 people who sit around and hit F5 all day is hardly a "community". A group of 14 people who rip on any new member, flame, troll, spam, their threads, etc. is hardly the "masses".

Quite frankly, this all started when 9mile decided to get on my case for deleting his flames from the NY forum. You all decided to jump on the bandwagon and it all snowballed from there. It has become "cool" to hate on me, troll me, flame me, etc. Nothing more, and nothing less.

I have people, such as you, Garymatthews, the unknown DJ, lolahotass, onisakura, etc, who start in on me for the mere fact everyone else is starting in on me. I have no clue who you are, where you came from, or your beef with me. You are simply a part of the masses that decided to jump into the wagon and hate me for no reason.

I'm simply suggesting you realize this, then get off your high horse. You guys dish it out, but you can't take the heat.

Like I said before, I think I bother you guys alot more than you bother me.

Thats the 2nd time you've thrown my name into something involving you.... As i said in the last thread.. i haven't even said shit TO you or ABOUT you in weeks... so get off my ass....

Face it. You are all trying to make me angry, and failing miserably.

Like I said, for the 5th or 6th time now, I think I bother you all alot more than any of you, or all of you together even, bother me. And about the chats, I was using it as an example. You all are so tough on here, trying to get each other to e-giggle at each others posts, yet you wont speak to me in a collective chat. You're all pussies.

To lola: you were used as an example, You started in on me because the rest of the goon clan did. Thanks.

I only respond to drama which has been started by said individuals. Never was unprovoked. Please get off your high horse. This is a message board in the corner of the internet. All of your posts and stretching the truth, but nonetheless, you still believe all the lies.

I feel for you on this one. I hate drama as much as you do, and I hate it when people provoke me. But how was this thread provoked by said individuals?

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/bump/311267-gotmilk-do-you-have-job.html

Face it. You are all trying to make me angry, and failing miserably.

Like I said, for the 5th or 6th time now, I think I bother you all alot more than any of you, or all of you together even, bother me. And about the chats, I was using it as an example. You all are so tough on here, trying to get each other to e-giggle at each others posts, yet you wont speak to me in a collective chat. You're all pussies.

To lola: you were used as an example, You started in on me because the rest of the goon clan did. Thanks.

cant wait till Dave demotes you. better start preparing the suicide note now.

Thats the 2nd time you've thrown my name into something involving you.... As i said in the last thread.. i haven't even said shit TO you or ABOUT you in weeks... so get off my ass....

I agree with Lola...please do not mention my name in your post either. I have not said anything to you recently and would appreciate not being associated with you whatsoever

thanks

I feel for you on this one. I hate drama as much as you do, and I hate it when people provoke me. But how was this thread provoked by said individuals?

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/bump/311267-gotmilk-do-you-have-job.html

GotMilk had been trolling my posts in NY forum, 4 or 5 times I had deleted them and he re-posted them. Hence the thread asking if he had a job, or he was just sitting at home, mashing F5 to see if it was gone so he could re-post.

:laugh: Thats not true but whatever kid....... i started on you when you deleted some of my posts...

Anyway I don't care for the way you handle moderating the board - I've told you that in the mod forum.... other than that, i could careless about you or your posts....

But have fun... any thread in here revolving you turns into drama. And well, its entertaining.. perhaps you should ask DaVe to let you mod the Drama forum....???

GotMilk had been trolling my posts in NY forum, 4 or 5 times I had deleted them and he re-posted them. Hence the thread asking if he had a job, or he was just sitting at home, mashing F5 to see if it was gone so he could re-post.

Gotcha. When the posts all get deleted, it's really tough to see what's going on. That's why deleting posts sucks.

Yeah, especially when you start in on a guy for his sexuality, something that he has no control over. Or their color, or racial/ethnic background.

Yeah, That's a big ol' welcome mat to the new posters that come here and read that crap, right Ante? You guys can write whatever you want in this forum, keep it out of the NY forum. If the mods here want to let that crap go, then so be it, just don't put it on the boards I moderate. I don't like that hate speech and biggotry to reflect some new persons opinion of this site.

why doesnt everyone just let go of the past, and we start a whole new page ... everyone on here stop making worthless posts that he will move and he wont move them ... how about that ...

if your posts are really worthless and just chock full of negativity ... then why be mad it got moved!? Cause you werent able to shit on that particular person through you E-IDENTITY you get all in a huff?! HUH!? how about the next time you really have a disagreement with a certain person who posts why dont you just have an intelligent rebuttle instead of just saying

"go kill yourself"

no really ... try harder next time,

Come on EF, don't jump on the montbh bandwagon, it has 4 flat tires and no gas.

brother haze, as a fellow smoker ... im all about love peace and takin it sleazy ... but if you could put me on to one post the kid moved that was meaningful and he moved it as straight opinionated move, just to be a "dick" ... and again it was a post that had merrit, meaning and contributed something to the boards ... then i will jump off the "bandwagon" and will join the rest of the team!

...bickering and insulting aren't my deal.

truly, montbh, i'm not here to start trouble. i am posing a question, though: since all i've seen you do is start drama and make it worse, do you have another purpose here? if so, please explain what it is.

there is no sarcasm in what i'm saying. i am entirely sincere, so i would appreciate a sincere answer.

thanks,

weyes

montbh, can we please just have a rational conversation for a moment? i would like you to answer my questions above, please.

Yeah, especially when you start in on a guy for his sexuality, something that he has no control over. Or their color, or racial/ethnic background.

Yeah, That's a big ol' welcome mat to the new posters that come here and read that crap, right Ante? You guys can write whatever you want in this forum, keep it out of the NY forum. If the mods here want to let that crap go, then so be it, just don't put it on the boards I moderate. I don't like that hate speech and biggotry to reflect some new persons opinion of this site.

i never started on anybody for their sexuality or ethnic background. That is a blatant lie. Please find me a thread like that.

I see you are getting cornered here and have to resort to lying. What a great mod :aright: