Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guy Dilema, needs womans help

I need a womans opinion on what looks good on a guy. I was partial to wearing UFO's whenever i went clubbing, but I soon realized that the style is getting old. Don't get me wrong, I still love the pants, but I am trying to go for a bit more, i guess sleeker type of clothes. If anyone can help me it would be most appreciated.

aw a dilema.....well what type of look r u going 4....i'm not that familiar with ufo pants maybe if i saw them...r u a skater or do u like to dress nice-casual. i actually like both looks on a guy...i don't think i helped u but maybe we could go shopping 2gether.......pm me

------------------

"I'm like the lord of a fucken dance....i've got moves" harmonie_rose@hotmail.com

Personally i like the skater look. it might sound weird but the first thing i look at, at what a guy is wearing is his shoes i don't know why but if he has a nice pair of shoes he got my attention. This probably isn't really helping but just wear what you think is comfortable. i don't know what ufo pant's are. Sorry i can't help give me more info on you.

------------------

Lelu

what i think looks hot on a guy is your typical tight shirt w/ some kind of texture in either black or some neutral color, a pair of slacks and some chunky shoes, like kenneth cole,

i really don't think guys w/ loud see through clubby gear do it for me or the ones that wear shiny, or irradescent shirts and sunglasses in the middle of the night. not my look at all.

but hey! to each it's own! they don't bother me i just wouldn't go for it.

my 0.02 cents! cwm11.gif

i agree w/ raverdoll.. but the tight shirt thing looks good if you have a nice body..dont wear it if you got a big bear belly or anything..if your not mr.nice bod you can go for a nice pair of slacks with a Guayabera ..(sorry, i dont know how to call them in english..so someone translate in case he's not spanish). and dnt be too caught up in what your wearing..its not how you look, its how your carry yourself.. goodluck..hope i helped some..

------------------

Can You Feel It...Do You Still Want More...

~*~QueenBloMeUp~*~

• 2 weeks later...

why not keep the baggy pants you so dearly love by getting something comfortable but witha more sopisticated pattern-for example plaid, or maybe some sort of a funky argyle-then you are going to get the same comfort but just a more appropriate look. alot of places do custom stuff to-so that is always another good way to go

• 2 weeks later...

personally i think ricky martin dresses really well, but too many guys think he looks like a homosexual, i don't care he's still incredibly hot. i guess for that look

you can go to Armani Exchange or Banana Republic or Kenneth Cole. Then again Abercrombie guys are hot too, you know the cargos and some ribbed sweater deal (but too hot for clubbing!).

i think UFOs look ok, esp for ravin' but ever since my friend showed me how some turn into backpacks i laugh at them - they amuse me wink.gif we rip on him and ask'm when he'd use that cause if you turn them into a backpack then you aren't wearing any pants - lol!