Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pout pic gone bad

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..u have to host the pics from other club sites on photobucket or save them to your comp and post as an attachment

whoopsie i didnt know certain site names were filtered... i still dont get why la late is filtered?

but neway - miss bewbs n the herpinator

cimg7875ay9.jpg

whoopsie i didnt know certain site names were filtered... i still dont get why la late is filtered?

la late .com is thought of as a "rival site," so cp doesn't want his link to be freely advertised here everytime someone mentions his screenname.

I cannot believe how bad that tit job is... she shold neva where a bikini... tape those bitches together.. lol
i bet she doesn't feel weird showing whatever-they-are off 'cause she can't feel 'em and they're so unlike boobs that it doesn't matter anyway.

...it's crazy...she obviously thinks they look hot......i just dont get how someone can be so delusional ......i would seriously take my life if i woke up and those were on my chest.....
it would probably cost a lotta dough to fix 'em. maybe the doc did it in the hopes of getting double revenue on it.

seriously, though, that gap is so huge; i really can't imagine what her chest could've looked like before. maybe she had a double-mastectomy and she had to start from scratch, and this was the result nixweiss.gif .

...flat or not it doesnt matter....she went to a doctor with no fingers who holds the scalpel with his feet...im convinced...

lololololol

i would murder the surgeon if i looked liek that after getting implants.... didnt she research her fkn doctor? maybe she did em herself...