Clubplanet Nightlife Community

....kittens....

phatman

yaa he's soo cute.. my cat gets dry food and a scoop of wet food in the morning and a scoop at night.. she's sooooo spoiled :D

nothing wrong with spoiling her...she is beautiful...

you should see mine at bedtime...he runs into the room and jumps (or flops) onto the bed and lays like a human...he lays his head on the pillow like we do and passes out...sleeps like that all night long...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing wrong with spoiling her...she is beautiful...

you should see mine at bedtime...he runs into the room and jumps (or flops) onto the bed and lays like a human...he lays his head on the pillow like we do and passes out...sleeps like that all night long...

haha so does pooksy.. she usually sleeps at my feet.. but lately she's been hanging out next to me with her head on the pillow...

and sometimes she sleeps in while i get up at 6:15am... and just looks at me when i get out of the shower.. soo unfair!!

haha so does pooksy.. she usually sleeps at my feet.. but lately she's been hanging out next to me with her head on the pillow...

and sometimes she sleeps in while i get up at 6:15am... and just looks at me when i get out of the shower.. soo unfair!!

lmao...mine does too...but i get up at 4am so he looks at me like "nigga...are u fuckin crazy...shut of them lights"...and goes back to sleep...

...im fine around the normal hair lookin ones...as long as they do not touch me........but those super fluffy things...forget it ..i cant even go in the house......however....when i sleep at my friends apartment i have to only sleep in the one girls room cause the cat sleeps with the other and i layed in the bed once and my head almost exploded middle of the night...

I have no choice but to dislike cats. I am super allergic to them...my eyes swell closed and I go into a sneezing frenzy anytime i'm around them.

:nopity:

i'm allergic to cats, too, but not to siamese cats; they have different dander. i love cats, and our family cat was a siamese, and i never had problems with her.

my eyes water and itch, though.

...i was kidding...the males can hold their own...the females are the issue out here and will prob become and indoor cat only....

if you're really concerned about that, don't let them outdoors. i don't understand how any responsible pet owners let their pets roam about the streets anyway. dogs and cats aren't know for being entirely street-smart; you don't wanna turn the kitties into roadkill, either.

One time I put my Mother's cat in the freezer for, oh, i don't know, several hours. By the time my Mom found her she was violently shivering and almost dead.

It was so cute.

I did that to when I was 8. Kitten bowling is fun too.

...i was kidding...the males can hold their own...the females are the issue out here and will prob become and indoor cat only....
really, though, that is a valid fear. out by my work (hills and would still be a desert if it weren't for sprinklers all over the place!), coyotes eat cats and bunnies all the time.

p.s. o.t. a little: those bunnies are so cute and so helpless :( . and they've gotten so used to humans and car noises out here on campus (i work at a school) that they don't even jump/leap away when people come and go. i bet they wouldn't run from what's really dangerous, 'cause they don't know which sounds are ok and which aren't.

Cottontail-M.Hennessey_web.jpg

really, though, that is a valid fear. out by my work (hills and would still be a desert if it weren't for sprinklers all over the place!), coyotes eat cats and bunnies all the time.

There is a 6 ot 7 foot gator in our neighborhood pond that on occasion will eat dogs, cats and large birds. Animal control has not done shit yet.