Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia & Carl Cox @ Pacha - Sept. 30th

The only party that I've been to in Ibiza that was truly dissappointing was 2 or 3 years ago, the opening party of Carl Cox at space. That guy can lick my nuts.
everyone is entitled to their off night, or it may just not be for your taste. i saw Cox at his closing party at Space in 2004 with Christian Variela, that party was off the hook!!

everyone is entitled to their off night, or it may just not be for your taste. i saw Cox at his closing party at Space in 2004 with Christian Variela, that party was off the hook!!

I don't see the big deal with Carl Cox. I'm not even so sure it was an off night. Before that I hadn't seen him in quite some time... I don't know, 4 years maybe, and what he plays has evolved... big time.

Dunno, I saw Carl on his birthday last year at Space, and he played one of the better sets I heard the entire two weeks I was in Ibiza. Saw him a couple of weeks ago at Space with DT, only heard Cox for short stretches, but the little I heard I did like. DT's set was too good, so I didn't bother much with Cox.

Best Carl Cox set I've ever heard was Centro Fly a few years ago. Don't know if anyone remembers that night. That was classic.

He doesn't blow me away each and every time, but when he's on, he can throw it down. I missed the Twilo gig, but from what everyone who was there that I spoke to, it was one of the best parties they ever attended.

Dunno, I saw Carl on his birthday last year at Space, and he played one of the better sets I heard the entire two weeks I was in Ibiza. Saw him a couple of weeks ago at Space with DT, only heard Cox for short stretches, but the little I heard I did like. DT's set was too good, so I didn't bother much with Cox.

Best Carl Cox set I've ever heard was Centro Fly a few years ago. Don't know if anyone remembers that night. That was classic.

He doesn't blow me away each and every time, but when he's on, he can throw it down. I missed the Twilo gig, but from what everyone who was there that I spoke to, it was one of the best parties they ever attended.

last few times ive seen him was at the moby area 1 tours and avalon and he ripped those parties a new asshole.(even though they were way to packed) other than that ive just seen cox at twilo on ultimate base nights about 20 times and as you said those were some of the best parties ever. fukin intense hard beats with sick mixing skills, and when he would through down a hard house set the whole place was a complete madhouse.

if you dont like hard techno or hard house the way it should be you wont like coxy, so go somewhere else and leave room on the dancefloor for those that do.

peace

I was there for the centro fly set. Out of the numerous times i have seen him i would rate that second only followed by his space set when i was in ibiza back in 2002.

His centro set was off the hook. the vibe in centro that night was ridiculous

I remeber that night at centrofly! That was one of the best nights. I miss centrofly! My freind and I were soaked to the bone from sweating and dancing and the amount of people that were in there. The vibe was GREAT! South street seaport that was awesome too! Richie and Carl ripped it! I hope this night brings that kind of energy and music!

BEST party i have EVER been to in my life in any country ..centro was gr8

and this party is long overdue..theyve owed us a makeup date from 2 yrs ago

whats up bro? how are you?

anyways.. best carl cox set's i've ever heard go

1. space (ibiza) - his tuesday night party with vibe before anyone knew vibe.. phenomenal

2. cc vs dt - classic

3. centro fly - (see quote above)