Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monbth doing what he does best!!!

yo "my man" i understand it must get annoying when your threads get deleted, so u have every right to be pissed off...but, STOP YOUR WHINING AND CRYING ALREADY, HOLY SHIT! you start a new thread about this every fucking day, get over it

ahahahah wtf.

the squeaky wheel gets the oil... if noone knows theres a problem it will never get solved... i believe thats his motivation for the threads.

ahahahah wtf.

the squeaky wheel gets the oil... if noone knows theres a problem it will never get solved... i believe thats his motivation for the threads.

i understand that train of thought but, it seems to me like everyday gotmilk makes a new thread about this topic, and every other thread he posts in not related to this topic, ends up involving monty & deleting posts somehow. at this point its gotten way beyond old

i understand that train of thought but, it seems to me like everyday gotmilk makes a new thread about this topic, and every other thread he posts in not related to this topic, ends up involving monty & deleting posts somehow. at this point its gotten way beyond old
so dont come to bump if they bother you..

i dont post these threads in music or sports - your usual hideouts

you have 1 thread about this posted in new york, now 2 in bump.....and this is just today and not counting the other threads you jacked and turned into monty threads. i think one is sufficient enough. if its really that much of a problem, i know you know some mods, get them to go to dave so he can take a serious look at this, if u think its that much of a problem, because seeing these threads every fucking day is old

you have 1 thread about this posted in new york, now 2 in bump.....and this is just today and not counting the other threads you jacked and turned into monty threads. i think one is sufficient enough. if its really that much of a problem, i know you know some mods, get them to go to dave so he can take a serious look at this, if u think its that much of a problem, because seeing these threads every fucking day is old
why are YOU the only one complaining about them?

Pacha has nothing to do with the thread. It was GotMilk vs Silverbull. Gotmilk flaming a party silverbull had at Pacha, but wasn't there. He was flaming him for the sake of flaming him. I know how the child operates. He lives for this shit. That's why the thread was moved/deleted.

Pacha has nothing to do with the thread. It was GotMilk vs Silverbull. Gotmilk flaming a party silverbull had at Pacha, but wasn't there. He was flaming him for the sake of flaming him. I know how the child operates. He lives for this shit. That's why the thread was moved/deleted.

Actually I heard he was there. I spun at the people party that night, and can tell you first hand that gotmilk wasn't there.

I also heard the same thing about the stimulus party, that there was no one there.