Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monbth doing what he does best!!!

you have 1 thread about this posted in new york, now 2 in bump.....and this is just today and not counting the other threads you jacked and turned into monty threads. i think one is sufficient enough. if its really that much of a problem, i know you know some mods, get them to go to dave so he can take a serious look at this, if u think its that much of a problem, because seeing these threads every fucking day is old

:nopity:

its an open forum.. people can talk about whatever and whomever they please kid..

so get used to it... oh and welcome to bump&....

Pacha has nothing to do with the thread. It was GotMilk vs Silverbull. Gotmilk flaming a party silverbull had at Pacha, but wasn't there. He was flaming him for the sake of flaming him. I know how the child operates. He lives for this shit. That's why the thread was moved/deleted.

hitler.gif

clubber -------------> :love: <------------- montbh

FUCK PACHA

FUCK MONTBH

FUCK DELETING THREADS

FUCK CP

AND

FUCK DaVe

j/k DaVe I :heart: U

i wasnt defending monty, nmn, simply stating how annoying it is to see all these threads about the same topic, just recently gotmilk just got on my case for making a thread about varitek getting hurt and the yanks get abreu over in the sports forum, and his response was

"these topics have been covered already, no need to start a whole new thread...this has been covered already,"

...and thats word for word....if thats not hypocritical than i dont know what is, he wants to rip on people for something than go do the same shit?

...i really wish you werent so monty-ish...posting more than just drama/argumentative garb when you come on here...post other subject-matter and you might actually have a home here...restrict it to just this and we're all going to be hostile towards you and tell you to fuck off....in a nicer way of course...

...i really wish you werent so monty-ish...posting more than just drama/argumentative garb when you come on here...post other subject-matter and you might actually have a home here...restrict it to just this and we're all going to be hostile towards you and tell you to fuck off....in a nicer way of course...

i post alot more than just drama, it always just turns out to be drama when gotmilk is involved, i still love how you guys ignore the fact that gotmilk bitches bout something then goes and does the same shit, but whatever i guess thats just how things go on cp, people have their own clicks and favorites, and back them up no matter what............ read the sports forum, ny forum, and music forum, i post more than argumentative garbage, put alot of ppl on here have to be sarcastic smart asses and turn it into that.......and what do u kno this post just turned into more drama (and thats not what i was aimin for), if some ppl werent such dicks it wudnt turn into that, if you are chill with me im chill with you, but some ppl make it how it is

...i'm not discussing other forums here, just this one...ante (gotmilk) posts much more than drama...esp on this forum...i'm just going with what i see here...sure he bitches and complains and repeats...but that's not all that he puts up here...i'm sure you post other subjects and other matter elsewhere...but for those of us that kinda chill down here, if you're going to come here and restrict yourself to posting just this, then why wouldnt we get on you about it?...

...i'm not discussing other forums here, just this one...ante (gotmilk) posts much more than drama...esp on this forum...i'm just going with what i see here...sure he bitches and complains and repeats...but that's not all that he puts up here...i'm sure you post other subjects and other matter elsewhere...but for those of us that kinda chill down here, if you're going to come here and restrict yourself to posting just this, then why wouldnt we get on you about it?...

kk ill add some more to the bump board then just drama......sorry if it seems that way

hey man i'm sorry you got griefed by GotMilk but just how we don't bring our "bump" and "..." drama to the sports forum we would appreciate it if you would not bring that crap here

i'm sure you understand :)

griefed by GotMilk :laugh: i almost wet myself nmn :laugh:

clubber - its all good.. there's way more to bump& besides all this drama.. be sure to post in the random thoughts.. its a good starter thread for newbies to bump&..

:aright:

griefed by GotMilk :laugh: i almost wet myself nmn :laugh:

clubber - its all good.. there's way more to bump& besides all this drama.. be sure to post in the random thoughts.. its a good starter thread for newbies to bump&..

:aright:

i aint no newbie, ima old skool legend....BITCH! :moon: