Clubplanet Nightlife Community

official fuck you to summer thread...

dgmodel

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: what the hell is that 1st pic? tang?

Awful, fall-produced apple cider. icon13.gif

Lola, if I lived in Florida I'd like the fall over the summer too, only because your fall weather down there is like our summer weather up here. I lived in Florida for a summer and it was insanely hot, but it was still better than our fall weather. Going jetsking and laying out on the beach is more fun than picking apples.

I don't fall in the "most every" girl column... i'm a sports fan and football is a love of mine... has been so since i was a kid and i played the sport.... I get enough attention during football through the fantasy league i play in... but i can't speak for all girls of course :D

All those things you mentioned, we get year round in Florida... so i prefer Fall mainly due to football, college football, hurricanes and cooler weather... its great time for the beach, sun tans, outdoor concerts, bbq's, fruity drinks and my other passion - golf.

While i lived in the north.. yes summer was #1 followed with fall... but now Fall is #1 for me..

too long. fix

Lola, if I lived in Florida I'd like the fall over the summer too, only because your fall weather down there is like our summer weather up here. I lived in Florida for a summer and it was insanely hot, but it was still better than our fall weather. Going jetsking and laying out on the beach is more fun than picking apples.

Summer time its insane hot, but honestly, it doesn't bother me too bad (thank God i have central air :laugh: ) Golf is wicked cheap in the summer, thats a huge bonus for me... hehe

I hear ya though man...

I've left some cockmarks after cockslaps but never a cockstain. My cock is zestfully clean so I don't have that problem.

I just don't know why (most every) girl who likes football has to be so God damn loud about it. Chiming in to mention that they looooooooove football sundays every opportunity they get. It makes it seem like they only loooooooove football to get attention for it.

And if football is the best thing fall has going for it, it doesn't have a leg to stand on. Beaches, amusment parks, outdoor concerts, bars with roofdecks, sangria, fruity drinks with umbrellas, sun tans, bikinis, pools, pools with swim-up bars, BBQs, camping, summer vacations, lake houses, sailing, kayaking, boats, all this great shit comes with summer. Fall gets football, where you sit on a couch and veg out for hours on end. Winner: summer by a land slide.

..who is being loud about it?...this is a thread appreciating fall and all that comes along with it......i agreed that i love fall and love sunday football ....so i am sorry that i have breasts and like football at the same time....ill try not to jump around too much during the season and ask for attention....

FALL~~

16319.jpg

UA83006.jpg

..lol...that is the ugliest sweater ever .....

..and u get to dress up for halloween all week if u want and go out

It's only ugly because it reminds you of the fall.

And sure, you can dress up for Halloween for a week, each day having to put on a big, baggy coat over your costume because it's so cold out. Or you can go out in next to nothing every single day during the summer and never have to worry about wearing anything more than a tube top and a short skirt.

Summer makes the fall look like the ugly stepchild everytime.

It's only ugly because it reminds you of the fall.

And sure, you can dress up for Halloween for a week, each day having to put on a big, baggy coat over your costume because it's so cold out. Or you can go out in next to nothing every single day during the summer and never have to worry about wearing anything more than a tube top and a short skirt.

Summer makes the fall look like the ugly stepchild everytime.

..i happen to love layers.....i cant wait to buy a new coat....i am planning on shopping for new waterproof boots next week to get ready for winter and quad riding ....hats and gloves are also fave accesories of mine......

...im smiling just talking about it!

....guess it's like some people liking blondes and some like brunettes.....

..i happen to love layers.....i cant wait to buy a new coat....i am planning on shopping for new waterproof boots next week to get ready for winter and quad riding ....hats and gloves are also fave accesories of mine......

...im smiling just talking about it!

....guess it's like some people liking blondes and some like brunettes.....

the eff is quad riding??? :type: