Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn : Dave Re: NY Forum

hehateme

I tried posting this 4 times in the NY forum and it was locked and moved every time. Dave, WTF is going on?

Attn: Dave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why before, when people have complained about arbitrarily locking, moving, and deleting threads you have done something about it, but this time you are sitting idly by doing nothing?

I tried posting this 4 times in the NY forum and it was locked and moved every time. Dave, WTF is going on?

Attn: Dave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why before, when people have complained about arbitrarily locking, moving, and deleting threads you have done something about it, but this time you are sitting idly by doing nothing?

...good question.....

...Why before, when people have complained about arbitrarily locking, moving, and deleting threads you have done something about it, but this time you are sitting idly by doing nothing?
silly... you can't post threads questioning monthb's fairness, qualifications, or decision-making skills in a forum where he's a mod. you'll probably have more success by sending pms to DaVe (and encouraging others to do the same, if you wish) and/or by asking mods to talk about it in the mod forum, where monthb has no power to delete or move threads.

that fucko monthb only moderates the NY forum, right?

post on the other boards where that tool cant moderate.

of course the NY forum looks hot with 1/2 the threads being deleted, might be a good idea to continue posting there and have nothing but deleted threads - makes the site looks good and drame free, sure to bring in more members.

look, all im saying is that I moded the drugs board for about two years and never once locked a post (other than spam)

wtf is this kids problem.

i've never locked anything, either. i've only deleted spam and sent things to drama when they got terribly ugly & hateful, but that hasn't happened in a very long time.