Clubplanet Nightlife Community

....yo adrien

misk

.err number 6 is being released 12/22..he is gonna need bigger shorts cause his balls are prob sagging these days...i mean..he is 60....one of the gay boys from gilmore girls will be playing ROCKY JR...which is weird cause i always thought his sons name was michael.....which got me thinking....did they ever say his name?!...or did he just call him THE KID....im pretty sure he just called him the kid ...or hey you...

..and no talia shire.....thoughts feelings?...

..dont worry ..paulie is still in it...

i saw the preview, it doesnt look too bad.. def gonna be better than part 5

rambo 4 is coming out as well

..aaah..see i was confused...cause i heard about rambo ..but then rocky and i thought i was just mixing them up......

.....i dont care what anyone says...whenever any of the rocky's are on ..i have to leave the channel on lol.....its not one u put into the dvd player......but u fucking watch it whenever its on tbs/tnt/whatever..

..aaah..see i was confused...cause i heard about rambo ..but then rocky and i thought i was just mixing them up......

.....i dont care what anyone says...whenever any of the rocky's are on ..i have to leave the channel on lol.....its not one u put into the dvd player......but u fucking watch it whenever its on tbs/tnt/whatever..

i agree.... if channel surfing and rocky I, II, IV are on, i always stop and watch :laugh: