Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: DaVe

not to jump on the "montbh bandwagon" but I honestly feel that it is absurd that we can not bump up an old thread and be allowed to post on it. most of us have been here for quite a few years and some of those old threads bring back alot of good CP memories. can you please address this issue and let us know the reasoning behind montbh going ahead and not allowing this? I can understand him wanting to keep the spam and drama away but I really feel that he is taking it to the extreme and is only adding fuel to the fire.

thanks

not to jump on the "montbh bandwagon" but I honestly feel that it is absurd that we can not bump up an old thread and be allowed to post on it. most of us have been here for quite a few years and some of those old threads bring back alot of good CP memories. can you please address this issue and let us know the reasoning behind montbh going ahead and not allowing this? I can understand him wanting to keep the spam and drama away but I really feel that he is taking it to the extreme and is only adding fuel to the fire.

thanks

Putting all the other BS aside, I'll agree with this one... why can't we bring back old threads? I don't see an issue with that.

thanks

Here's the deal with bumping an old thread.... if you're doing it to just be a dick and clog the board, then no, DaVe doesn't want that.. if it warrants some reason then its okay.. Trust me, I've been very outspoken regarding bumping old threads ONCE IN A WHILE.

Mont doesn't "delete the thread".. he deletes the post that "bumped it up" which puts the post back in the archive...

If there is a good reason for bumping a thread and you feel it was put into the archive wrongfully, you can PM me and I'll post your concern in the Mod Forum.

End of story.

Here's the deal with bumping an old thread.... if you're doing it to just be a dick and clog the board, then no, DaVe doesn't want that.. if it warrants some reason then its okay.. Trust me, I've been very outspoken regarding bumping old threads ONCE IN A WHILE.

Mont doesn't "delete the thread".. he deletes the post that "bumped it up" which puts the post back in the archive...

If there is a good reason for bumping a thread and you feel it was put into the archive wrongfully, you can PM me and I'll post your concern in the Mod Forum.

End of story.

he was out of line for doin that to P-tech esp since noone posts in the jersey forum anymore therefor its not really causing drama

ok so if I just happen to come across an old thread that I feel would be entertaining for some of the old and new posters to read is that a good enough reason?

I'm sorry but if has seriously come down to me having to PM you or DaVe to get permission on petty things like this to see if this piece of shit mod has the authority to delete my post because he feels he has the right to then THIS BOARD HAS OFFICIALLY GONE TO SHIT!!!

ok so if I just happen to come across an old thread that I feel would be entertaining for some of the old and new posters to read is that a good enough reason?

idgi wtf

yeah if its ONCE IN A WHILE... then its okay.. when you bump it though, clearly put your intention - "good read for the newbies" or something to warrant WHY you bumped it...

I'm sorry but if has seriously come down to me having to PM you or DaVe to get permission on petty things like this to see if this piece of shit mod has the authority to delete my post because he feels he has the right to then THIS BOARD HAS OFFICIALLY GONE TO SHIT!!!

Well thats just the way it is right now... nmn, we've all encounted posters we didn't like or had personality clashes with... if you'd just leave him alone he'd probably never come in here...

I'm not jumping to anyones defense here.. i'm just sick of the drama....

He doesn't delete posts in here.. so say what you gotta say here... or if he does something that offends you in NY forum, you have to PM DAVE... bitching about it here isn't going to get you anywhere....

Well thats just the way it is right now... nmn, we've all encounted posters we didn't like or had personality clashes with... if you'd just leave him alone he'd probably never come in here...

I'm not jumping to anyones defense here.. i'm just sick of the drama....

He doesn't delete posts in here.. so say what you gotta say here... or if he does something that offends you in NY forum, you have to PM DAVE... bitching about it here isn't going to get you anywhere....

the new CP.. you cant even bitch about the problems...

we should seriously all go to groovanauts.com

that sounds absurd and corny as hell..

Hey i'm trying to to tell you guys how its going to run here per DaVe's direction.. if you don't like it.. thats not my problem...

If you guys have such a huge problem with the way things are going.. then PM DaVe...

btw, DaVe told us to tell you all that monty's staying.. he's going to review some issues etc. but he has no intention of taking away montys mod skills.. .so if you have a problem, contact DaVe to state your case...

Hey i'm trying to to tell you guys how its going to run here per DaVe's direction.. if you don't like it.. thats not my problem...

I guess if this is the way it's going to be... then this is the way it's going to be.

It's just going to be this way with less members.

You can bitch about your problems.. but do we really need 2983023923 threads about it?

lola, do we really need to hear you whine over and over about how much you hate drama? Some of us like it, so why should your preferences take precedence over ours?

:laugh: i'm not defending shit.. i'm telling you what DaVe said...

I've stated my dislikes in the mod forum... in a civil manner.. i didn't think ante was flaming silvers party or him personally.. however it was brought to my attention that the original thread was deleted.. so i was never able to form an opinion on the original thread.... From WHAT I SAW that wasn't deleted, ante was far from flaming anyone.

hence my problem, i've said time and time again.. i don't agree with deleteing posts... I've stated this several times..... and i'm sure DaVe's read my concerns in the mod forum.

I am also one of the most vocal mods regarding bumping old threads... i see no harm in it - i think its good for the newbies... i don't think there needs to be an overkill of it.. but once in a while its fun imo.

If DaVe wants CP ran a certain way, then thats how its to be done i guess... its his board anyway.... so quit giving me shit.. i've done my part as a mod.. i've stated my dislikes....