Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XM or Sirius

Hey guys any opinions on which is better? I listen to mostly progressive house sometimes trance if nothing good is on. Love DJs like DT, VC Behrouz, and Chus and Ceballos.

I have sampled Area 33 and The System and can't make up my mind? Seems on the web there more stuff ripped from Area 33 then XM?

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

-my

Sirius with Area 33 is way better than the System on XM. Plus you get Howard Stern and I must admit I love listening to Hair Nation for Motley Crue, Def Leppard, etc.

xm has the Move (ch 80) which is all house music. Digweed does a show and some others. go to their website to see all the djs. the Move plays a lot of deep house when the radio shows are not on. I dont listen to the system and bpm b/c all trance and ktu crap.

xm has liquid metal which is good. old and new stuff.

And most importantly O & A.

I have XM and love it.

The Move, BPM, and the System. You'll always find something good.

I'm so over Stern.

O&A Rock!!!

Besides, XM is a way better company anyway. Sirius can't compete.

What makes you say that XM is a way better company? For what I heard, Sirius has made leaps and bounds on XM Since Stern went on the Air, he brought 4 million people to Sirius and he has only been on for 8 months. My roommate has XM and he told me that is only paying 3 bucks a month now because XM is so desprate to hold on to their customers because they are loosing them all to Sirius. XM lost Playboy, and NASCAR. I would not be shocked in the next two years if MLB moves to Sirius.

SIRIUS! AREA 33 very good Progressive House/Trance channel also broadcasts on fridays and saturdays RADIO 1 from BBC and GROOVE RADIO with Swedish Egil and then on Saturday night into sunday morning afterhours is INVASION which is different DJs sets each hour.

They have a Breakbeat channel and really good Disco channel called the STROBE and then The BEAT which is like KTU.

hope that helps!

are you joking???? xm destroys sirius...stock for xm is 3x more than sirius...and sirius, who took a huge risk in stern so far are losing majorly...

you make absolutely no sense and have no idea what you are talking about .the stock price is three times more because of the shares outstanding SIRI has more than 1405.million shares outstanding while XMSR has 268.0Million shares outstanding XMSR is bleeding money and hasnt come close to subscribers in the last year compared to SIRI. There has even been talk about XMSR going out of business or being sold btw its 52 wk high of 36.91 is now trading at 10.75 both of these companys run in the red right now and the only real thing that matters for now in their profile is subscribers and XMSR is falling down in that area and since SIRI announced Stern they have made more than 3 xs the money they are paying him in subscribers. XMSR has a little bit better satellite system but SIRI future right now is bright especially with an excellent CEO like Mel Karmazin.

you make absolutely no sense and have no idea what you are talking about .the stock price is three times more because of the shares outstanding SIRI has more than 1405.million shares outstanding while XMSR has 268.0Million shares outstanding XMSR is bleeding money and hasnt come close to subscribers in the last year compared to SIRI. There has even been talk about XMSR going out of business or being sold btw its 52 wk high of 36.91 is now trading at 10.75 both of these companys run in the red right now and the only real thing that matters for now in their profile is subscribers and XMSR is falling down in that area and since SIRI announced Stern they have made more than 3 xs the money they are paying him in subscribers. XMSR has a little bit better satellite system but SIRI future right now is bright especially with an excellent CEO like Mel Karmazin.

Frank wild. Day trader extraordinairre by day, Wild party animal by night. TY