Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where the F*kc is Everyone?

therunner

Nice- glad you let me in on that.

I did a bucnh of yard work today too and am fucking tired. Plus I gto poison ivy on my legs so I too some benedryl and that shit is putting me into next week.

ewe poison ivy is yuckie

its soooooo itchy

I got sooo trashed at the Dave Matthews concert last night.. lol But i had a great time and enjoyed the show (from what i recall)... I ended up passing out during the last few songs... woke up and then puked.. haha It was totally awesome :beer: Then we came back and went to the diner :D

woo hoooo

Today i'm useless...

Nascar race (check)

Couch (check)

Chinese food (check)

Brain (uncheck)

:pint:

I got sooo trashed at the Dave Matthews concert last night.. lol But i had a great time and enjoyed the show (from what i recall)... I ended up passing out during the last few songs... woke up and then puked.. haha It was totally awesome :beer: Then we came back and went to the diner :D

woo hoooo

Today i'm useless...

Nascar race (check)

Couch (check)

Chinese food (check)

Brain (uncheck)

:pint:

glad to hear you had a great time and puking is awesome...lol

and im doing the same as you but change the chinese food to kfc... :)

glad to hear you had a great time and puking is awesome...lol

and im doing the same as you but change the chinese food to kfc... :)

I actually jumped off the couch when they started their engines today.. i just love it.. i was actually pumped up for like 5 minutes... then i layed back down and have been carrying on w/ my hangover. lol

:kiss2:

go juniorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D

I actually jumped off the couch when they started their engines today.. i just love it.. i was actually pumped up for like 5 minutes... then i layed back down and have been carrying on w/ my hangover. lol

looks like both of our cars are out for the day...bad luck for them...

not sure if you saw yesterdays race but the final lap with robby and kurt was beyond awesome...im hoping for the same today...i just hope smoke and johnson crash...lol...

looks like both of our cars are out for the day...bad luck for them...

not sure if you saw yesterdays race but the final lap with robby and kurt was beyond awesome...im hoping for the same today...i just hope smoke and johnson crash...lol...

yeeaahh i saw the highlights from the busch race.. holy craziness!!!!!

junior is going to drop to 11th... damn it :splat:

Otta set up a woofer for that occasion..

lmao...i was hoping for danica to make the switch so i finally have a racer to say is a cutie...but jimmy johnson, jeff gordon, kurt busch, matt kenseth, kevin harvick, greg biffle all have hot females at their side...im sure most of the drivers do...but these stick out in my mind...

true...it must be great to be in their shoes...

so who does jr date? or is he married? they never show him with a woman and i dont remember hearing of him having a wife or kids...

he dates me.. we just haven't gone public with our relationship....

okay just kidding. he's not married and has no kids... i'm not sure if he's dating anyone or not... i think he's a down home kinda guy - not into all the models.. but we'll see...

i wish he'd call me :( lol

he dates me.. we just haven't gone public with our relationship....

okay just kidding. he's not married and has no kids... i'm not sure if he's dating anyone or not... i think he's a down home kinda guy - not into all the models.. but we'll see...

i wish he'd call me :( lol

i didnt think he was with anyone...maybe he is alittle like starscream??? :laugh: