Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boris@Cielo reviews

yo it was alotta fun hanging out with everyone. some of the crobar hedz were in the house. the music was pretty good some of fthe normal stuff people are used to hearing from boris but there were some bombs in between so i had fun and hanging out with hot women is always a plus added to the night. see ya saturday. peace

good seeing you silverbull

even though you don't like him , I like that your open to it and show face and give it a chance ...

I had a great time, but I had work so had to leave when shit was really getting good,

I never understand why everyone comes out at 3 am on weeknights,

maniacs

Well sadly i want to say i dont believe in boris, BUT i had a great time and he was much better than the last time i heard him. Hes very good at what he does and i had alot of fun. Sleep now.

It makes no sense what so ever, that you can be in love with Keith Blackstone, and not like Boris. They both play mainly tribal. There styles are so much alike. The only difference is that Boris plays 90% new and unreleased stuff. Not trying to start Drama here, but I just cant understand, how you can rave about Keith, and then say,"you dont believe in Boris." Just makes zero sense to me. Like I said, the last thing I want here, is more drama. But this statement just leaves me shaking my head.

????????????????????

It makes no sense what so ever, that you can be in love with Keith Blackstone, and not like Boris. They both play mainly tribal. There styles are so much alike. The only difference is that Boris plays 90% new and unreleased stuff. Not trying to start Drama here, but I just cant understand, how you can rave about Keith, and then say,"you dont believe in Boris." Just makes zero sense to me. Like I said, the last thing I want here, is more drama. But this statement just leaves me shaking my head.

????????????????????

you are way too hung up on the new and unreleased stuff vs. released and known stuff. So a dj isn't good if they play stuff people have heard in your mind...unbelievable. It really just matters how their programming, mixing and how they are moving the crowd honestly whether it's the same record play 5000 times throughout the night or heard before. You are way too picky/snobby

Well sadly i want to say i dont believe in boris, BUT i had a great time and he was much better than the last time i heard him. Hes very good at what he does and i had alot of fun. Sleep now.

I Finally got a chance to meet you in person, you're good people.Hope you can stop by G- tea and check me and mario out , first party will be after memorial day ....I'll let you know for sure via PM

Ray Briones

It really just matters how their programming, mixing and how they are moving the crowd honestly whether it's the same record play 5000 times throughout the night or heard before.

Well said some people actually make sense on this forum for once. i think some people should read this 500 times so they can get it.

you are way too hung up on the new and unreleased stuff vs. released and known stuff. So a dj isn't good if they play stuff people have heard in your mind...unbelievable. It really just matters how their programming, mixing and how they are moving the crowd honestly whether it's the same record play 5000 times throughout the night or heard before. You are way too picky/snobby

I like hearing bomb tracks, I never heard before. Thats what does it for me. Otherwise Ill just stay home, and play jams myself.

I like hearing bomb tracks, I never heard before. Thats what does it for me. Otherwise Ill just stay home, and play jams myself.

A lot of the people that hit the clubs are not up on the new shit like some of the knowitalls around here. The dj reads the crowd, sets the tone, and creates a great party (what some refer to as "vibe"). Its all in the programming.

I heard him one time when he spun at Crobar in Miami. He started off really dark, reminiscent of how Behrouz used to play. Then once the club started filling up, he transitioned squarely into the pots and pans. That's when I left. :D