Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First time Vegas with the Girls where to go?

ashleyalex

Im going to Vegas labour day weekend and want to go to a club on Thurs Aug 31 and Sep 01. Im going with 4 other girls. Were all 21 years old and love to dance. Im worried that the clubs will be to crowed that weekend and I dont want to be waiting for hours to get into the club. Do you think 5 good looking girls will have a problem with out a Vip host or bottle service? Which clubs will we be able to get into with out a huge wait?

I posted the same thing a couple weeks ago...me and the fellas are going for LDWkend also. If you like house muzik, then someone suggested Voodoo in the Rio for that Thurs night....thats we're well be headed...staying at the Mandalay...I have a pretty good lineup for the weekend as well....plus we've all been there a few times. Let me know if I can help.

-NJ

Which clubs will we be able to get into with out a huge wait?

If you're talking about the top, most-in-demand spots -- Body English, Tao, Pure, OPM, Tryst, Jet, Light, Rain -- the answer is none of them. Not on any weekend, let alone Labor Day.

Places like Ice, 54, Tabu, Tangerine, Cherry, Ghostbar, Rumjungle, Rio and Voodoo may only have small to moderate lines most weekends, but on LDW they'll all have some of their biggest crowds of the year. Hell, even the Beach and Gilley's will have them lining up.

Define what you mean by "huge wait." Are you willing to get in line at 8:45 for a hot club that opens its doors at 10:30? What's worth more to you, time or money?

If you're not willing to wait and you're not willing to pay for VIP assistance, the only way you're going to get in quickly/easily is to glom on to a group of guys who are willing to pay your way for you.

I agree with limodriver, here. Most every night of the week in Vegas you've got beautiful women everywhere you look. The saying goes "if you're a 10 at home, you're probably a 6 or 7 in Vegas," and over that couldn't be more true than over LDW.

While I personally prefer to spend the extra cheddar rather than wait in line, I spent a great many years lining up in Vegas without many complaints. Not the worst thing in the world to knock back a few cocktails and meet a shitload of people in line...

Hi Girls! Most hotels have a party lounge. some of which are great. New York New York Has a great band playing in there's sunday night and they kick it up. I like Harrah's Outdoor party and they have an indoor party lounge too. And It's FREE! Right outside The Ventian there's a high energy dance club( cover). Check The Vegas Advisor for more info. Don't forget your ipod. Speaking of Digital Music Try PartyMusicRadio.com for a quick fix of dance music