uam

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey what's up guys!,

Well if you listen in to 88.5 FM, I don't know the exact date when, but we will be giving tickets to Bang Fest, so if you live in Fort Lauderdale or in Miami we will be giving away concert tickets. My show is on Fridays from 11pm-1am, and we will be giving those tickets on the day we play electronica from 7pm-1am on Fridays.

Peace,

.:DJ Apocalypse7:.

Hey what's up guys!,

Well if you listen in to 88.5 FM, I don't know the exact date when, but we will be giving tickets to Bang Fest, so if you live in Fort Lauderdale or in Miami we will be giving away concert tickets. My show is on Fridays from 11pm-1am, and we will be giving those tickets on the day we play electronica from 7pm-1am on Fridays.

Peace,

Werd, I'll be listenin fo sho. I was gonna get my tix this weekend, but I'll give a listen. Gotsta get my hands on some!!!!!!

Hey what's up guys!,

Peace,

Hey guys, any updates on this? Haven't been able to catch it all.

i just heard Thievery Corporation just got added to the bill as well.. can anyone verify that for me?

Hey man,

Well we won't be giving away any of those tickets this month BUT in October so you don't have to listen for now, but when next month comes around it's going to be crazy.

Yeah, sounds good. Never heard of you guys before, but I'll def. check you out. Do you have a site where you post the DJs or genres of music?

I'm all about the house music so Bang looks like a good time to me. I see several good acts on the flyer. I'm down.

• 2 weeks later...

1226081723_m.jpg

VIP Tickets

1 VIP Ticket $145.00

2 VIP Tickets (DUO) $275

VIP Tickets holders are able to relax and enjoy the show in our general VIP locations. A bar is available in each location (Bottom LeveL).

VIP Package $1,275 (price includes 20% service charge)

4 VIP Tickets (Bottom Level)

1 VIP Table with bottle service-(Table holds up to 5 people -- 5th person must buy a VIP ticket separately)

2 Bottles of Premium Liquor or 30 Bottled Waters & 30 Energy Drinks

All Mixers Included

VIP Deluxe (TIESTO STAGE ONLY) $1,500 (price includes 20% service charge)

4 VIP Tickets (Elevated)

1 VIP Table with preferred viewing & bottle service (Table holds up to 5 people -- 5th person must buy a VIP ticket separately)

2 Bottles of Premium Liquor

All Mixers Included

VIP Premium (DURAN DURAN STAGE ONLY) $2,000 (price includes 20% service charge)

4 VIP Tickets (Elevated)

1 VIP Table with preferred viewing & bottle service (Table holds up to 5 people -- 5th person must buy a VIP ticket separately)

2 Bottles of Premium Liquor

All Mixers Included

*VIP TICKETS WILL ALSO GIVE YOU ACCESS THRU THE VIP ENTRANCE.

Omar Rosario

VIP Director

OmarVIP@BangMusicFestival.com

buy-bang-tickets.gif

WWW.BANGMUSICFESTIVAL.COM