Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate CT

copahc

U must've been goin to the wrong parties. Then again if u look at everything with a critical eye you'll never have a good time unless you're in NY,Miami or Vegas payin $20 a drink.

The good parties are more random but they're here.

Deep Dish - Constitution Plaza

JP @ Alchemy

Donald Glaude @ 960

just to name a few recent bangerz

U must've been goin to the wrong parties. Then again if u look at everything with a critical eye you'll never have a good time unless you're in NY,Miami or Vegas payin $20 a drink.

JP @ Alchemy

Donald Glaude @ 960

The only one of those who I'd even think about considering going out in CT to see is Donald Glaude. :D

JP @ Alchemy

Donald Glaude @ 960

damn that lineup sucks lol.... id go to deep dish of all those..... Donald Glaude just bangs it out too crazy. at least everytime ive seen him at Ultra

Nothing better to say than a finger salute.... Obnoxious people here... Get a life or get the F*** out of Connecticut. Oh then again, you may not be able to afford the NYC lifestyle.

I joined the site to get updates on nightlife "Connecticut" and this is the trash that's posted? Get real children... Clearly there is no class on this site, get a life!

P.S. Sunset Sessions at the Plaza was great!!! No complaints here or from the hundreds of people that partied well over past 3:00 am. Regardless, I love Hartford!

Clearly there is no class on this site, get a life! quote]

That may be true, but the idiot who said this clearly, has no class himself.

Nothing better to say than a finger salute.... Obnoxious people here... Get a life or get the F*** out of Connecticut

very classy bonesx----very classy....what town are you from?

• 2 weeks later...