Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sept 8-9 ladies cumming on Bachelorettes party....need DILDO

kimberlyco

Hello, a group of us (8 total) are coming into Miami for a bachelorette party Sept 8th-9th and would like to know where to go, how to get on lists... we were thinking Mansion on Friday night, Nikki Beach Sat day... then maybe the new place we have heard about called Snatch... are these good places to hit up? Does anyone have info or deals?

Does anyone also have nice dinner places to recommend?

Thanks for the information!

Kim and 7 other ladies....

Hello, a group of us (8 total) are coming into Miami for a bachelorette party Sept 8th-9th and would like to know where to go, how to get on lists... we were thinking Mansion on Friday night, Nikki Beach Sat day... then maybe the new place we have heard about called Snatch... are these good places to hit up? Does anyone have info or deals?

Yeah so... ummmmmmmmm... pics...

:idea: ...or STFU!!! :D

Um, please change my my thread title back to how I had it or just plain delete this. I don't need help from a bunch of immature kids. I've been a member here since this place started, things must have changed drastically cause the CP I used to know always helped out find good places when needed. Everywhere to NYC to WMC I have always come on to ask help from local club kids like myself here in chicago.

No need to post pictures, I wouldn't want to worry I would have to be recognized and actually talk to someone that replied to this post in the manner they did. We're all good, thanks kids.

have you considered having some sense of humor? :)

It is one thing to be funny and help the person, but the change in title is more like mocking them and no one here has bothered on the board to offer any assistance. :bigfinge:

It is one thing to be funny and help the person, but the change in title is more like mocking them and no one here has bothered on the board to offer any assistance. :bigfinge:

Is there a point to this whole tirade of yours? Or are you just doing it as a transition into your next question? :D

Snatch or Prive would be good for Saturday..

I presume you all want hip hop considering your club choices?

other than that your schedule looks you will have fun and I'm sure thats what you want to do.

have fun in the MIA. :)

we've been having laughs with the changing of thread's title and mocking of people asking for help for years...4321...boom!

:)