Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Vibe at LOVE, SAT - NOV 11th

He was great at Pacha back on 6/4. He completely packed that place on a friday night, was insane. I heard a rumor he supposed to be coming back this fall to spin there as well. Should be good, because his appearances here are too far between!!!!

He was great at Pacha back on 6/4. He completely packed that place on a friday night, was insane. I heard a rumor he supposed to be coming back this fall to spin there as well. Should be good, because his appearances here are too far between!!!!

yeah i saw him at pacha then.....hopefully yep he does come back ;) in the fall becuz i want to check him out agaiN outside of love...

:clap2: Hear DJ Vibe's name mentioned....it seems he's good, based on the postings I've read on this thread......Is he very good? What kind of house does he spin? lol. Just looking to know how he is before I show up at LOVE.....=)

He spins tribal. Since this is a Twisted label party, expect some twisted tribal music that Vibe is famous for.

DJ Vibe presents Andy Page and Babs - Oblivia Newton Bomb....this track is an absolute bomb...if anyone recalls Vibe' set at Spirit(believe it was his first time there)he closed with this before his encore track.....def. one of my favorite of all time....anyways DJ Vibe is awesome and I expect a full house that night prob. with the likes of Danny Tenaglia and Victor Calderone if they aren't on tour that particular night since they also support DJ's as wel

DJ Vibe presents Andy Page and Babs - Oblivia Newton Bomb....this track is an absolute bomb...if anyone recalls Vibe' set at Spirit(believe it was his first time there)he closed with this before his encore track.....def. one of my favorite of all time....anyways DJ Vibe is awesome and I expect a full house that night prob. with the likes of Danny Tenaglia and Victor Calderone if they aren't on tour that particular night since they also support DJ's as wel

one of my favorites as well. Dj vibe is on my top 5 dj's list =] his tribal goodness is unmatched.. Imagine him and danny T playing spirit OH BOy!

I was just talking to someone about this the other day ... an amazing night on all levels ... PVD in a place the size of Arc, legendary!

I missed him that nite. Saw him that fri earlier at Roxy and figured seeing him Monday wasnt gonna be any diff. Not to mention, I had an exam Tues morning. Turns out he played WAY better than his Roxy gig and killed it. Oh well, the good ole days are over. RIP ARC.