Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Jonathan Peters won America's Best DJ....

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt think he was going to win but i have to say the man works his ass off, so hopefully this is a sign of good things to come for him.

bullshit

i could see if it was comittee or something voting for him but lets be realistic, it was a bunch of clueless 14-20 year olds voting for him

JP = Most Voted DJ

DT = America's Best DJ

Of course he won. You had a ghey campaign on his board and on Myspace to vote him in, and people encouraging each other to make up multiple e-mail addresses to repeatedly vote for him. Ergo, this is bullshit, just like all the other DJ rankings. JP is a washed up farce of a DJ. Compared to guys like DT, Derrick Carter, Mark Farina, Victor Calderone and many many other quality American DJs, JP is a joke.

if u notice, its not surprising that he won as he has a RIDIC amount of fans, esp in the tristate area. anytime anyone posts a thread re JP there are so many posts and views, it even shows on this board how popular he is. and to the mainstream house lover, jp is like a king.

i would have liked to see someone else win, someone who has worked just as hard. Danny would have been nice :)

Everyone can keep hatin all you want......cuz I can see that is the ONLY THING this site does......hence this is why I never post on this non sense.....

everyone is entitled to their oppinion on favorite DJ.....don't be hatin on the results.....you ALL have no idea how much hard work was put into this....

JP #1 in America ;)

p.s. little do you guys know I am a HUGE DT fan myself----however I work for Jonathan and am a fan....as well as some other dj's that were nominated.....JP and DT are friendly with eachother for a while now....and respect eachother MORE than you people will ever know--and there is NOTHING anyone can say/post that will take away from the moment when JP received this award in Ibiza......congrats to JP and NEXT year may the best DJ win......and thank you to all who voted for JP ;)

Everyone can keep hatin all you want......cuz I can see that is the ONLY THING this site does......hence this is why I never post on this non sense.....

everyone is entitled to their oppinion on favorite DJ.....don't be hatin on the results.....you ALL have no idea how much hard work was put into this....

JP #1 in America ;)

p.s. little do you guys know I am a HUGE DT fan myself----however I work for Jonathan and am a fan....as well as some other dj's that were nominated.....JP and DT are friendly with eachother for a while now....and respect eachother MORE than you people will ever know--and there is NOTHING anyone can say/post that will take away from the moment when JP received this award in Ibiza......congrats to JP and NEXT year may the best DJ win......and thank you to all who voted for JP ;)

im not "hating" lol based on my response, i actually complimented him, saying he worked hard and that he has a lot of fans so i hope u weren't talking about me!

to be honest i used to be a big jp fan myself, my style just changed, etc and the crowd did too.....i still respect the fact that he is very talented and has a huge following......to each his own.

Of course he won. You had a ghey campaign on his board and on Myspace to vote him in, and people encouraging each other to make up multiple e-mail addresses to repeatedly vote for him. Ergo, this is bullshit, just like all the other DJ rankings. JP is a washed up farce of a DJ. Compared to guys like DT, Derrick Carter, Mark Farina, Victor Calderone and many many other quality American DJs, JP is a joke.

I remember you with tears streaming down your face telling me how much you loved JP. Don't be shy about it. It's cool :)

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

I love it, I fuckin' love it you misreable clubplanet fuckers, bunch of corny haters, I fuckin' love it!

EAT THIS SHIT, 'cause you can whine all you want, THE MAN got THE AWARD! Eat this shit and choke on it:clap2:

It is so wonderful to see your little ugly misreable selves cry "he had a campaign going! " "he's a joke!". Blah blah blah, let me hand yous a tissue.

JP #1 in America ;)

werk it out jac ;)

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

I love it, I fuckin' love it you misreable clubplanet fuckers, bunch of corny haters, I fuckin' love it!

EAT THIS SHIT, 'cause you can whine all you want, THE MAN got THE AWARD! Eat this shit and choke on it:clap2:

It is so wonderful to see your little ugly misreable selves cry "he had a campaign going! " "he's a joke!". Blah blah blah, let me hand yous a tissue.

JP still has a long way to go till he gets some world wide recognition