Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Jonathan Peters won America's Best DJ....

He has a train wreck every 30 min in his sets and he plays the same crap over and over and over again.

Most people can spin better than him after drinking a gallon of vodka. Get real JP lovers the only thing you love about him is the drugs at his parties, not the music he spins cause if you were to hear that shit sober you would be 2nd guessing your votes now

you sound really bitter, anyhow..........lets see.... jp's been spining, at least that i personally can speak of, 13+ yrs (robots, sf), done remixes, still packs out his parties (yes, the majority of his crowd sucks) and he wins an award that people all across the U.S. could've voted for.....and you come on here and have the audacity to say he trainwrecks every 30 mins, plays the same shit over and over again, and apparently can't spin to save his life? c'mon dude relax......i've been clubbin longer than i probably should be, i know my house music very very well, heard many a dj and jonathan can certainly hang with the best of them. I dont know what you base your claims on but he's been pretty consistent for many years, i dont like the majority of his crowd now, but dude can throw down some nice sets filled w/a variety of subgenres of house. I've been there when he's had his off nights like many dj's do but to say he's horrible is a little extreme don't ya think? If a dj sucks you wont find a promoter willing to waste time on a washed up dj. It doesnt look that way to me now.

dont even waste your time.. cause it really is a waste. many of these peeps literally have nothin better to do but sit around drinking there redbull all night talking shit. i have seen many of them out and they stand there gauking at ppl from the side lines. its such a joke. a club/DJ/night life.. should be fun its that simple. not to go out and anaylze a fuckin DJ and critic it. i have been around the block prob to much aswell.. Sober the majority of time. i dont even drink.. dont know y im explaining but whatever.. im there for fun and to dance.. these comp. nazi's just love to act tough thats it. many need to really GET a LIFE!! and get off the DJ cock.. anyway enjoy this lame ass board. it has turned to shit!! its not about the music any more.. that is all!!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this award did for JP, was tell us that this award means nothing, and that its a fuckin joke of an award. So it makes complete sense that a Joke of a DJ won this award. So yes JP congratulations!!!!! U earned it. You won the Joke of a DJ award. Next time when you spin...you should wear a clown costume to accept the award.

Congratulations again!!!!!!!! U def earned it.

Here is my salute to you!!!!

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

It dont get much better than a 6 ass Salute!!!

All this award did for JP, was tell us that this award means nothing, and that its a fuckin joke of an award. So it makes complete sense that a Joke of a DJ won this award. So yes JP congratulations!!!!! U earned it. You won the Joke of a DJ award. Next time when you spin...you should wear a clown costume to accept the award.

:moon: :moon: :moon:

WOW!!

LMAO!!

Thank you for a perfect example!!

:blah: :blah:

don't hate on him cuz the army turned down your application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

:blah:i guess your bitter also.......... it dont matter what u, me, or any other CP space cadet thinks, the man does his thing and gets paid for it........i guess he's popular for no reason.

Check the write up...

Another wildly popular NYC DJ, Peters earned his loyal following for the marathon house sets he played during his long residency at Sound Factory. Now touring & playing one-offs at NYC venues like Pacha, Peters’ profile is rising again.

??? - so if he's a "wildly popular NYC DJ" how do you explain "touring" NYC?

There is no doubt the guy has a massive following around here; whatever people do or don't like about him - he does have a huge draw - but he is no where even CLOSE to anyone else on that list in terms of global coverage. If he did in fact win that award than DJ Times should be embarassed. Don't get me wrong - I have a ton of respect for anyone who makes a great living doing something they love; I just don't think he's on the same level as any of the others.

i 100 percent diagree. I been following him for yrs. I was introduced to real house music at jp parties yrs ago. He is so popular in Nyc because he chooses to play in nyc that dam much thats his choice. The guy has the ability and the money to play anywhere in the world he wants. To be a well recognized dj u just need the money and marketting tools and he has both. Dont even talk about skill the guy has skills like a hurricane that blow the roofs off the clubs. If people dont like his style thats one thing but he has all the qualities to be a great international dj.

P.S i am not a biaz person. If i go listen to tiesto i def wont have a good time at all. But u would neva see me knocking tiesto at all or any other artist in any profesion

I think ur reply would be the same if another dj won the award and u didn't like that dj's music.

dude are you serious lol...its really bothering you that much??? cant sleep at night??? affecting your job performance??? your dick doesnt go up????.you might as well go on hunger strike and boycott until they reverse the vote wtf ...its fuckin music bro CHIIILLLLLL

This guy is so on JP's cock its not even funny!!!! OMFG look at the time he originally posted this and then look at the time he edited!! LMFAO!!!.........Looks like someone can't sleep thinking about JP!!! BTW are you getting dragged to Tavern and Surf this weekend??????:rofl:

This guy is so on JP's cock its not even funny!!!! OMFG look at the time he originally posted this and then look at the time he edited!! LMFAO!!!.........Looks like someone can't sleep thinking about JP!!! :

the CP clock is not rite..... its off by 4 hours

Wow, so I am a critic that sits in the corner writing down track listings.

Then I sit home on my pc drinking redbull knocking dj's. Well, you got it all wrong, I just speak my mind. If you dont like it you all no where to go. Anyways I was going through my mail and GUESS WHAT. It seems I have 4 comps to this weekends JP party. LMFAO I have no clue why the hell they sent me these tickets but I think im going to have to go now. Ill be the guy sitting in the corner staring at people with my pocket protector and notebook writing down all JP's tracks, then Im goin to rip him apart on cp's forums. Yeah right.... Read my past posts I have never ripped any dj until I saw this thread.

Rayray you are 100% right about the "army of fools". Just dont forget to attach "army of drug addict fools"

:laugh: :laugh:

Here we go you must of G'd out in one of his parties so now your a Hater..........I think I'm going to get dragged to Tavern this friday.......better yet somebody is going to put a gun to my head to go......JP is #1 :laugh2:

Only drug I do is WEED and I like my hennesey on the rocks with a splash of ameretto.

Very Important to Keep in Mind.........

This really means JP is "America's Most Popular DJ"

there is no way of knowing who is the best. JP does pack everyplace he plays. Say what you want about the crowd.

He may or may not be the "best" But he prob is the most popular.

Wow, so I am a critic that sits in the corner writing down track listings.

Then I sit home on my pc drinking redbull knocking dj's. Well, you got it all wrong, I just speak my mind. If you dont like it you all no where to go. Anyways I was going through my mail and GUESS WHAT. It seems I have 4 comps to this weekends JP party. LMFAO I have no clue why the hell they sent me these tickets but I think im going to have to go now. Ill be the guy sitting in the corner staring at people with my pocket protector and notebook writing down all JP's tracks, then Im goin to rip him apart on cp's forums. Yeah right.... Read my past posts I have never ripped any dj until I saw this thread.

Rayray you are 100% right about the "army of fools". Just dont forget to attach "army of drug addict fools"

There not comps.. its for $25 addmission my friend.. So when u get to the door its not like 40/50!!read the top right corner.. You must of recieveede them only from two ways. either u go to his parties or u belong to his board. enjoy and i Hope to see yea. pce!!

House head,trance addict and techno junkie for sure. Not from the TA forums just here.

the TA forums are very musically drivin. They don't cater to just trance. DJs read that board often. Max Graham, Steve Angello, Mike Foyle, and others all post on there

There not comps.. its for $25 addmission my friend.. So when u get to the door its not like 40/50!!read the top right corner.. You must of recieveede them only from two ways. either u go to his parties or u belong to his board. enjoy and i Hope to see yea. pce!!

Yeah your right they for 25$ addmision didnt reallly look at them closely. Also I have been to a few of JP's parties this year thus merriting my rant in the previous pages. I wont be going now that I have to pay lol. I'll jsut hit up hobar instead ^^.

Peace