Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Jonathan Peters won America's Best DJ....

i dont think ive seen ne other DJ or his fans take the DJTIMES poll so seriously

Exactly. This is award is just another paperweight to any other DJ who has won in the past. We'll see in 2007 if the award actually held any merrit and helped JP achieve any great success then he already has

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PVD won DJ MAG TOP 100 (the most credible) last year... was there a "PVD DJ MAG TOP 100 VICTORY PARTY" @ his favorite club in Berlin?... no there wasnt.... what there was was a 3-4 gigs a week tour schedule he had to continue on after the awards ceremony.... tonight's party just shows how much his staff and fans have something to prove (in an immature way).... all the runners up have tour schedules to continue, throughout American and abroad (Deep Dish @ Crobar this week and DC the night after, Lawrence was @ Crobar last week and Boston the night after, Morillo's busy in Europe being Morillo)... <--- THAT is the mark of a country's favorite DJ... actually having a TOUR schedule THROUGHOUT that country... does that not make sense to those ignorantly raising their JP flags in a "i dont care what you say" way?

its okay to party after your team/country wins at the "commonwealth games".... but in the end, ur not shit in the olympics

PVD won DJ MAG TOP 100 (the most credible) last year... was there a "PVD DJ MAG TOP 100 VICTORY PARTY" @ his favorite club in Berlin?... no there wasnt.... what there was was a 3-4 gigs a week tour schedule he had to continue on after the awards ceremony.... tonight's party just shows how much his staff and fans have something to prove (in an immature way).... all the runners up have tour schedules to continue, throughout American and abroad (Deep Dish @ Crobar this week and DC the night after, Lawrence was @ Crobar last week and Boston the night after, Morillo's busy in Europe being Morillo)... <--- THAT is the mark of a country's favorite DJ... actually having a TOUR schedule THROUGHOUT that country... does that not make sense to those ignorantly raising their JP flags in a "i dont care what you say" way?

its okay to party after your team/country wins at the "commonwealth games".... but in the end, ur not shit in the olympics

damn kid, you sound bitter, lets see what the future holds for JP

damn, what are bunch of haters here. Give the guy a break, might not be your favorite but dont hate cause your DJ didn't win, always next year.

Dmitry

www.JonathanPeters.com

ROFL. Cmon now. I couldn't care less about any other DJ that I like not winning. I stopped the JP bashing a while ago, but reading the JP boards is hysterical.

This goomba Lou B acts like he was the brains behind JP winning a Grammy or something. All the clueless followers were posting as if this was the greatest thing that's ever happened. Enjoy your "Victory" but guess what, this poll is as meaningless as all the other polls.

Just because a number of your fans make up multiple email addresses and vote multiple times (which is somewhat pathetic when you think about it), doesn't mean that your DJ is the 'best American DJ'.

And it gets better, now there's a campaign for the DJ Mag Top 100. The mindless drones are on the boards encouraging each other to vote for JP 5 times and make up email addresses to get more votes for JP.

Sorry, but that's GHEY.

damn kid, you sound bitter, lets see what the future holds for JP

yeah i guess i did... and to be honest, i have utmost respect for JP, the person... its obviously not HIS idea to have a "victory" party, and its not HIS fault that his fans are so "ah in your face!" as if a DJTIMES poll matters... so i uess you can redirect my comments to his fans, not to himself, because its his fans that are so diehard (too diehard, but ignorantly so) that they give themselves and JP himself a bad name, that will not be able to be taken seriously elsewhere