Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Jonathan Peters won America's Best DJ....

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

I love it, I fuckin' love it you misreable clubplanet fuckers, bunch of corny haters, I fuckin' love it!

EAT THIS SHIT, 'cause you can whine all you want, THE MAN got THE AWARD! Eat this shit and choke on it:clap2:

It is so wonderful to see your little ugly misreable selves cry "he had a campaign going! " "he's a joke!". Blah blah blah, let me hand yous a tissue.

what award?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he does, they aren't dorks. I'm talking about the majority of European "club music", it's as corny as this board and it's haters.

the best partys, music, and DJs are in Europe. You are obviously close-minded and have no concept of what its like over there.

OK, huneys, Byeee!

I loved to be the center of your dumb arguments for 15 minutes (as I was once before, but back then for my own sake), but for real...reading this board for more than half an hour makes me realize why I never post on it. You people are dumber than the heel of my shoe, living in your own world of "That can't be!". Oh yes it is, and since I personally hate your stupid little birdie brains, it gave me much satisfaction to watch you cry and whine over the FACT that

JP IS AMERICA'S #1 DJ !!!

And I love it! Nice life cornballs!

OK, huneys, Byeee!

I loved to be the center of your dumb arguments for 15 minutes (as I was once before, but back then for my own sake), but for real...reading this board for more than half an hour makes me realize why I never post on it. You people are dumber than the heel of my shoe, living in your own world of "That can't be!". Oh yes it is, and since I personally hate your stupid little birdie brains, it gave me much satisfaction to watch you cry and whine over the FACT that

ahhh just makes me not like the poll even more.

thanx for calling us all dumb! sounds like u must be an elitist :)

Check the write up...

Another wildly popular NYC DJ, Peters earned his loyal following for the marathon house sets he played during his long residency at Sound Factory. Now touring & playing one-offs at NYC venues like Pacha, Peters’ profile is rising again.

??? - so if he's a "wildly popular NYC DJ" how do you explain "touring" NYC?

There is no doubt the guy has a massive following around here; whatever people do or don't like about him - he does have a huge draw - but he is no where even CLOSE to anyone else on that list in terms of global coverage. If he did in fact win that award than DJ Times should be embarassed. Don't get me wrong - I have a ton of respect for anyone who makes a great living doing something they love; I just don't think he's on the same level as any of the others.

bullshit

bunch of clueless 14-20 year olds voting for him

JP = Most Voted DJ

DT = America's Best DJ

oh yeah, there isnt any of those on this board..........jp has been consistent, his crowd, now, leaves something to be desired, but musically he can tear shit apart........oh wait, i'm quite sure some fuckhead will come on here and say how he plays old shit or not so new stuff..blah fuckin blah.....jonathan will take your ass on journey, stay long enough to hear his sets before you comment.

Check the write up...

Another wildly popular NYC DJ, Peters earned his loyal following for the marathon house sets he played during his long residency at Sound Factory. Now touring & playing one-offs at NYC venues like Pacha, Peters’ profile is rising again.

There is no doubt the guy has a massive following around here; whatever people do or don't like about him - he does have a huge draw - but he is no where even CLOSE to anyone else on that list in terms of global coverage. If he did in fact win that award than DJ Times should be embarassed. Don't get me wrong - I have a ton of respect for anyone who makes a great living doing something they love; I just don't think he's on the same level as any of the others.

+1

OK, huneys, Byeee!

its crazy how nutso ppl get over a dj. who cares?? hes a dj not the pope.

oh and go yonathan!!!

Check the write up...

For your info, Jonathan is one of DT's favorite DJ's.

its crazy how nutso ppl get over a dj. who cares?? hes a dj not the pope.

oh and go yonathan!!!

are u sure?!

cuz from what im told he can cure cancer and move mountains.

but seriously...are ppl REALLY getting mad that yonni won?! and are ppl really getting mad at other ppl for getting mad that he won? ( i hope that made sense )

obviously it was about the fans...hence the reason it there was voting. so obviously his fan base is alot bigger then others...maybe not. who cares...i love his classics and they make me happy.

LMAO!! Congrats to JP!! YUPPPPP!!:clap2:

I love how a peson who dislikes JP starts a thread that will end up to be 10 + pages long.. dont u peeps realize that this is why he gets more and more press.. u haters are doin a great job thanks.. cause any press is good press.. I sometimes wonder how the hell ppl write these posts.. do u read them before u write em or even take a sec. to see what u r doin.. I love This shit!! HAHA!! gooooooooooooooood job!! Tavern Friday!! Woot WOoot!!