Clubplanet Nightlife Community

which fantasy football website to use??

oldtimer

ive used smallworld and yahoo but those 2 are beat... it's 25 a team and there's 12 teams yet there are only 125 in prizes... that means the site keeps half the money.. so far i've done a little research and this site fantasybowl.com has 40 dollar, 12 team leagues and they give out 360 in prizes... so far that's the best i've found (75% payout)... anyone know of any others??

we use cbssportsline.. money isn't a concern in our league....

yahoo doesn't do free anymore?

they still do but im trying to find a good money league... i just dont wanna shell out 25 bucks where yahoo will keep half as the vig.. i found a 100 dollar league that pays out 80%... pretty tempting...

they still do but im trying to find a good money league... i just dont wanna shell out 25 bucks where yahoo will keep half as the vig.. i found a 100 dollar league that pays out 80%... pretty tempting...

I thought you werent doing fantasy football this year? :)

wtf are u talking about?....Yahoo is free they dont keep any money if you are doing it with a group of friends

and $25/person....bunch of ballers you guys are :woah:

you're a jackass...

i didnt say i was creating a league with my friends... im actually trying to join a public league... second.. im not a compulsive/degenerate gambler like yourself.. im making the season a little more interesting.. not trying to win a lot of money, so there's nothing wrong with a $25 league.. third.. i said i was interested in a 100 dollar league... 4th if you knew about yahoo you would realize that they have leagues with 10/12 teams that cost 25 a team but only pays out 125 in league prizes... you're attempt at trolling was weak.. please stick to posting on the other board..

digital... nah im definitely joining a league and having a salary cap team or two... but i just couldnt do the cp one bc i work that night.. unless you change the draft again... lol goodluck though brotha

you're a jackass...

i didnt say i was creating a league with my friends... im actually trying to join a public league... second.. im not a compulsive/degenerate gambler like yourself.. im making the season a little more interesting.. not trying to win a lot of money, so there's nothing wrong with a $25 league.. third.. i said i was interested in a 100 dollar league... 4th if you knew about yahoo you would realize that they have leagues with 10/12 teams that cost 25 a team but only pays out 125 in league prizes... you're attempt at trolling was weak.. please stick to posting on the other board..

digital... nah im definitely joining a league and having a salary cap team or two... but i just couldnt do the cp one bc i work that night.. unless you change the draft again... lol goodluck though brotha

you're right, he is a complete jackass......and the draft was rescheduled for Thursday at 6:30 PST