Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How about a trendy nightclub that DOESN'T require bottle service?

Hi all! I haven't posted here in a loooooooong time. Believe it or not, I've been a member since 2002. So I am not a newbie; I just don't seem to have time to post much these days. But I know how tight msg board crews can be and I don't want anyone thinking I'm trying to jump in out of nowhere. I saw someone's thread about the trendy places requiring bottle/table service and felt the need to open my mouth. :P

Anyway, Have you guys been to Element yet? I started doing a party there recently and the place is just amazing. And yeah, of course I want to promote my party but that's not what I am making this thread.

Whether you go for my party or someone else's, you need to check this venue out! I think it's the best club in the city right now. The decor is gorgeous and the staff is super friendly. You don't need to dress up or know somebody special or throw money around - everyone who goes there wanting to dance and listen to music will get in.

But if you want bottle service, you can get it. And it's nicer than most of those trendy places. They give you FRESH fruit with your bottles, not just a cranberry and orange juice. Actually, maybe other places do that - tbh, I don't go to super trendy places. LOL. I just think the fresh fruit is cool.

The sound system is also great, along with the people. They don't draw a big walk in crowd so it's mostly all people coming specifically for that night's event. You don't have to deal with a bunch of drunk idiots who just stumbled in to cause trouble.

Check out these pics and see for yourself. The images posted below are from their saturday night party when it gets packed. Friday's are not so busy. If you want to see more pics of the interior/exterior, check out this album on Photobucket:

ELEMENT - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And hey, if you're free on 9/15 and just want to rock out to some good house music, I incl. my party details at the bottom of this post. Either way, hope to see you on the dance floor soon!

xoxo

Bree

070806-Bank08.jpg

070806-Bank23.jpg

djbooth.jpg

------

On Friday, September 15th 1 Love presents our first

TAG TEAM DJ BATTLE with special guest KAI! (DJ KAI)

Featuring tag team sets from 3 of our favorite duos:

Tae Seol & Ted Shin "TS2" from TFST-NYC

Joel VB & Doug Delorenzo "The Sinister Bros." from 1 Love

Ryan Tyas & DeepSpell from People NYC

The winner will get to play an EXTENDED OPENING SET

for a VERY WELL KNOWN & RESPECTED INTERNATIONAL DJ

at one of our next parties at Element! (ELEMENT)

DETAILS TBD THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT!

TagTeam%20Eflyer%20Full.bmp

HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG. the good kind.

Admission is $15 / $10 on the list or with Flyer

Email TAGTEAM@1loveparty.com to get on the list!

1/2 off vodka well drinks from 10pm to 11pm - so come early!

• 2 weeks later...
you guys are all walking contradictions.

You want a good looking crowd with a good looking club but with no bottle service?

L O effin L

sadly i know what your saying, i didnt make it out last night how was it, and those pics were from the opening night many months ago danihawk usually not like that anymore form what i hear.