Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Neptunes Party Ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah it was an excellant party for neptunes. Jason Ojeda was on point as the opener. VC came on at 3:30 till 8:10 he got real good at around 6:00pm But again he plays much different than he would at his crobar parties. so for ppl that dont go to his crobar parties will think it was a great party. he played for what neptunes crowd is. Good set though.. But again nothing compared to his crobar set..

not sure what happened to my original post re this party

but IMO one of the best parties period of the summer, i had so much fun :) victor is amazing, good set, good vibe, guido factor nowhere near as high as it usually is (esp on mem day weekend) and people were friendly....not TOOOo crowded either, was great time. 2nd to last song crowd went nuts....

beautiful day outside tooo, i was there from 130 - 8, thank God my car didn't get towed.

i blew kisses to victor too ;) hahah he nodded at me, i think his wife was looking at me like she wanted to kill me (if that was in fact, his wife).

Neptunes Is A Fun Place, It Is Even More Fun When Ya Get Drunk And Realize Half Of The Girls There Wear Ten Lbs Of Make Up, Have Veiny Boobs, Or A Hairy Chest And Yet Still Run Around In A Bikini Top As If They Are Still 18 And Flawless

lmao....not all of us look like that ;) and like i was saying earlier in my post, i think that guido/guidette factor was NOWHERE near as high as it usually is at neptunes, even less than memorial day weekend for sure. :)

Neptunes Is A Fun Place, It Is Even More Fun When Ya Get Drunk And Realize Half Of The Girls There Wear Ten Lbs Of Make Up, Have Veiny Boobs, Or A Hairy Chest And Yet Still Run Around In A Bikini Top As If They Are Still 18 And Flawless

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed the crowd was pretty lacking in the looks dept. I loved the music, he dropped the bombs he always drops and the crowd went nuts but he mixed some different stuff in too, including my favorite song, "The Rub." :) This was my first time @ Neptunes and I loved being outside by the beach but I really hated the crowd...there was no vibe whatsoever, just lots of dirty looking guys and guidettes walking around looking f*cked up beyond belief. One guy was either G-holing or K-holing in the middle of the dancefloor and his friends were just jumping around dancing. I still had a great time dancing and chllin with my friends but I will be glad to see VC back with the usual crew @ Crobar.

that party was lame...... you know to be honest it was gayer than his parties at crobar not everyones orentation just their behavior and dear god sum of them hoes were busted lol the trannies looked better true story hahaha the music is why i went and the music was kinda blah all in all a very anticlimatic way to end an otherwise stellar summer ,

that party was lame...... you know to be honest it was gayer than his parties at crobar not everyones orentation just their behavior and dear god sum of them hoes were busted lol the trannies looked better true story hahaha the music is why i went and the music was kinda blah all in all a very anticlimatic way to end an otherwise stellar summer ,

totally disagree....kind of blah? where were u standing, in the bathroom all night? why are people so elitist on this board?

and there was a friendly good vibe there, definitely.

the only good vibe i know i DJ VIBE eh hmm seriously tho.. i thank god i stayed at the Sick bbq i was in.. eating my ass off clistening to Siiiiickkkk Beats right by the beach. i wouldda been pissed if i had to stare at the uglys while trying to have a good time.. its just somehting about day parties that makes me uneasy.. lol i think its the *no vibe,ugly looking people fucked up on shit* i think i'll just stick to night parties where they cover their faces up with Bug-eye- Glasses to hide their Uglyness.... haha