Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sol/misk/weyes

Reeni

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. Dr Troy read into what Brooke was saying the wrong way... he's not gay... he loves pussy way to much.

I can't wait for kimber to come back.. i fucking loveeee her :drool:

I wonder what julia and sean's baby will look like.. do you think it will be deformed or will something happen and she not give birth?

And please tell me Matt is dead.

Well.. Dr Troy read into what Brooke was saying the wrong way... he's not gay... he loves pussy way to much.

I wonder what julia and sean's baby will look like.. do you think it will be deformed or will something happen and she not give birth?

I think the baby will have the same disorder as the woman Julia met for lunch.

Matt's an idiot but it will be interesting to see his relationship with Kimber.

Christian and Sean are definately gonna get it on...lol...(god i hope not)

i love how he changes his whole outlook on life when a mom/daughter combo get in his head then a shrink who he banged anyway...i dont like that angle...

the baby is gonna be deformed and i think Sean is gonna take off cause he wont be able to handle it...

i hope matt is dead also...his character sucks ass...

i cant wait to see what happens with the sale of the company to the old guy and the hottie wife...christian is definately gonna hit that...

it also appears that the bald drug dealer from the first season makes an appearance again...this season looks like its gonna be a good one and better than last season...

so far kimber is back but wasnt she kidnapped

ok so next ?

when will it be revealed it was bullshit

or it will come to light that she was napped and she goes postal

she was kidnapped but found... the craver had taken out all her plastic surgery.. her tits, lipo (he stuffer her with chicken fat), her cheek implants and her lips. Christian put her back together last year.

anyway she's soo adorable.. i'm glad she's back.

i'm glad the show is back and so far decent.... as long as christian is nailing hot broads, i'm happy.

interesting to see what happens with julia/seans baby next week.. i can't wait to see what the baby looks like. I'm sure it will be nothing over the top that sean can't fix.

anddddd i think matt bangs kimber this year.... lucky asshole!

i really liked that show, especially the first season...

but sean and julia are getting on my nerves hardcore... i have no ill-will towards women, but everytime julia gets one of her crying fits i want to whack her in the face... shut the hell up and deal with it you whiny bitch! its always cry this, cry that... kill yourself and get it over with already!

they should do a show about christian troy only... matt and julia are nothing but a nuisance in this show, to the point where i almost fast forward when one of their scenes appears

okay the kids hands are freaky and if julia sleeps with the dwarf... that will be insane :laugh:

I CAN NOT BELIEVE SEAN, of all people, NAILED that CRAZYYY fuckin' nurse chick... i just can't believe it. wow wow wow

OMG Mario Lopez :drool: x 10000000000000000000000000

i would bang him without even speaking to him.... (well not really bu the thoughts of it..... wowza!).

dude... everytime i look at your name i interpret it as "LOL a hotass"

Have to say Im enjoying this season. A bit much on the proliferation of

Male Ass (That must be what MA stands for on the warning perhaps LOL )

Kind of dissapointed on the selection of random chicks they've picked

for boning.

The stripper was ho hum, and the babysitter was, well.. I guess if they were going for plane Jane midwest.. they got it.

Wonder if AC will take a Slater dump on this season ?