Clubplanet Nightlife Community

boris

this is horrible to say but I was kind of hoping it would get shut down early b/c my friends made me leave @ 4am...I am a bitter, bitter girl, hehe. The only good thing was that we saw a girl giving a guy head in the back of a cab and our African cab driver was yelling all this crazy stuff to them and being like, "Only in New York, I love it!"...classic

Once again ty Nypd.. this will al be back to normal afte rthe elections.. so for now guys and gals.. NYC Night life SUcks my big cock... eh hmm..now back to your regularly schedulled program.

ps: best part of the night at ccrobar was.. when this random two girls come up to me saying how cute i looked.. *they were destroyed* and the one girl started to cry because i told her i had a girlfriend... never in my life did such a thing happen.. i felt so bad for the girl.. she said she hated being second choice.. i wa slike wow...... whatta night....

ps ps: i got her number to maker feel better about her self.. whats wrong with some girls and their low self esteem yo? dammm!!!!!!!

Once again ty Nypd.. this will al be back to normal afte rthe elections.. so for now guys and gals.. NYC Night life SUcks my big cock... eh hmm..now back to your regularly schedulled program.

ps: best part of the night at ccrobar was.. when this random two girls come up to me saying how cute i looked.. *they were destroyed* and the one girl started to cry because i told her i had a girlfriend... never in my life did such a thing happen.. i felt so bad for the girl.. she said she hated being second choice.. i wa slike wow...... whatta night....

ps ps: i got her number to maker feel better about her self.. whats wrong with some girls and their low self esteem yo? dammm!!!!!!!

Yo dude, i hate to break it to you but those UHHHHHHH chicks were dudes.

They were rocking kickstands in the bathroom.....hahahahaha

lol, that is hilarious! Dudes there were so disrespectful last night...some guy poured beer all over my ass and I had white shorts on and then right after another one just grabbed my ass! I was flipping out and the guy who poured the beer wouldn't even admit he did it. My friend wanted to punch the guy so bad but I didn't want the place getting shut down on the account of me starting a brawl. That totally sucks for people that showed up late...I guess it was good I had to be in by midnight to get all my people comped. I hope this is going to stop by next weekend or Calderone is going to play for about 5 mins.

man oh man , it def sucks, to have this done,

the whole neighorhood is crazy right now, sprit is shut for good, scores been getting shut early, that whole neighborhood is full with cops, making a presence for the neighborhood and making nice with the politicians, (IMO) a new captain who has a big task on his hands after all the recent negative press, no club in that area is safe, but of course go for the big dog first,

it sucks for Boris, cause he is pissed that he missed 2 chances to play for his fans on his time frame, and this happened to him twice, cause he has spun twice in the last 3 weeks, and the heat is on,....bad timing

there was no one incident that shut it down this week, just the cops asking the crobar management to work with them and close, and noone was more pissed off then Boris...

hopefully this all blows over very soon, Boris is not sceduled to play again there till Halloween, so lots of time to let this all smooth over, (hopefully)

too all the fans, of course we apologize, but some things are just out of our hands,

jonpaul

jonpaul@djboris.com

Yo dude, i hate to break it to you but those UHHHHHHH chicks were dudes.

They were rocking kickstands in the bathroom.....hahahahaha

Im afraid hes right. I figured that out for sure once we got back to brooklyn. Took "its" pants off to go down town if ya know what i mean. And well..............the bitch had a dick.

All i have to say is that i'm not going back to Crobar until things go back to normal, it's just not worth it.

It seems like the city of new york just don't want any type of nightlife, but the person who this hurts the most is Boris. Because if this continues alot of people are just going to stop coming out.

Either way we still have much love for Boris.

Got shut down just as Boris was getting good. Sucks!!!

This was my first time at Crobar in a while and I can say, I'm never going again.

Shut down at 4:45 and I realized I don't even like the space that much.

I'll stick with Pacha, especially with the line up they've got going lately.

DT vs. Carl Cox on the 30th - sick!!

Should have gone for Exacta, instead of wasting my time with Crobar.

Oh well.

All i have to say is that i'm not going back to Crobar until things go back to normal, it's just not worth it.

It seems like the city of new york just don't want any type of nightlife, but the person who this hurts the most is Boris. Because if this continues alot of people are just going to stop coming out.

Either way we still have much love for Boris.

yeah it def sucks

Boris was flippin at first, but then he was just so bummed out, thank god the jets won so he had something good happen yesterday (he's a fanatic)

but I thank all fans who understand what's going, and hopefully all this bullshit is resolved by Halloween,

so we can bring you another Boris banger, closing when HE WANTS to.....