Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wake Up Nyc Part 3 Exacta Killed It Again

Once again I feel i proved my point. Thank you Exacta you went beyond my expectations and really made Sat night something special. If you read these boards I want you to know each time you spin you are building new believers, so please" keep doing your thing and I promise as a fan to keep giving my support.

One Love and Much Respec

i agree with adding serge to the list...serge goes on these electro binges, dont get me wrong, hes a cool dude, and a very talented dj and producer, which is rare find, but some of the stuff he drops, i feel like im inside of a hard drive, wandering frantically, trying to get the fuck out.

i agree with adding serge to the list...serge goes on these electro binges, dont get me wrong, hes a cool dude, and a very talented dj and producer, which is rare find, but some of the stuff he drops, i feel like im inside of a hard drive, wandering frantically, trying to get the fuck out.

hahah slick edit there....saw your ex posted the 1st message unless that was you posting under the name

but Serge is very diverse with his selecetion so he doesn't just drop mainly electro. He in endorsed by lots of international talent and widely respected

hahah slick edit there....saw your ex posted the 1st message unless that was you posting under the name

but Serge is very diverse with his selecetion so he doesn't just drop mainly electro. He in endorsed by lots of international talent and widely respected

she fuckin left herself logged in. my attn to detail sucks

it was a rather interesting night for many reasons only managed to take one video clip the whole night casue well i was just plain ol fucign moody lol. Seriously man when you go out 3/4 nights in a row on that last night all i can think about is killin someone or sleeping lol.

Heres a quick clip of LOLA

Keith opened up the night playing some great deephouse cuts early which suprised me cause he hasnt played deephouse i think since the 80s lol (j/k but i dont remember the last time really), then urban relief project came on and played some jazzy funky house as the crowd started to come thru the doors. Lola came up next and did a great job showcasing her different styles of music and the crowd was def feeling it.

Exacta came on and did what he does played his style of house music with a lot of energy, crowd was loving it as well. Didnt take to many pics because i was just gone the whole night physically, All and all a fun night. And fyi Exacta will be playing along side Lola again over at LOVE on thurs OCT 26TH with rissidium on opening duties, for a new party that im starting there. Come see for yourself why i think lola and exactas styles match pretty well together. Also gives you a great excuse to check out love, which is a fantastic venue.

Picture gallery :

Kodakgallery.com

Good seein you rayray and mark, jenbabe was around haha i'll meet her one day.

it was good seeing you too gabe, you really did look tired hope your getting some rest. Exacta was definitely on fire, he kept the room moving from 2-8:30 with a Dirty, Sexy, Filthy set. highlights for me were Afro-Limba (Original Mix) Twisted (TCR vs. Exacta mix) You Keep Calling Me (Daley Padley mix) So Special (Funkagenda's Jacking Mix) and a host of others bombs i can't even id, where are you getting this shit from brian!?!?!

got there around 145 ish, at the end of lola's set, which was very good.....wow i was definitely impressed with exacta (brian), very high energy, crowd was still moving at 630 when i left...liked many tracks, love 'keep calling me', many others, i have some pics from my cell phone i took in the booth of him....i will see if i can get them posted on here....

nice to meet everyone i had not yet met! :)

He dropped ALOT of ridiculous stuff last night. Alot of new stuff thats not even close to being out yet either. Best Non-Big Name (Morillo, JP, DT, Boris, etc) DJ in NY at the moment.

That's what I have been talking about. From what I am hearing he is going to be a very big name very soon. His production is ridiculous, this guy keeps killing it every night I hear him. I think this last set at Pacha was even better than the other two. I will def be at Love to hear what he's gonna spin next. I also saw someone mention about a world tour can they please give more details. Does this mean he's leaving NYC? I hope not.....

I hear hes got mad love in Japan as well.

brian is going on tour with *69 records (san fransisco/Las vegas)

he will be djin with

Chus and ceballos

peter rauhofer

starkillers

oscar g

and a few others

He is djin at the post black and blue party in montreal

he is doing godskitchen oct 14th in birmingham with Funkagenda

he is gonna be at pacha nov 8th i believe with daley padley (compulsive music party)

he is djin in the axis of evil north korea

he is djin in japan

he will soon be djin on the moon with his latoya! ya hearddddddd

Heres LOLA set from the night:

http://deepseenyc.com/music/lola_090906pacha.mp3

All STIMULUS>RESPONSE INFO can be found over at www.myspace.com/stimulusresponsenyc download live mixes from the parties, check out video clips as well as pictures.

Next party is on sat oct 7th in the basement, while Erick morillo takes control of the main room@ PACHA.