Clubplanet Nightlife Community

message from BORIS

fastfast

Disagree totally. Sull's great DJ, ~ soft crowd ~ not heavy drug users.

DJ -> lay down track you don't hear at the mega clubs !!! And they don't

try to steal your money either ....

What happen to the good old days Boris = Pots & Pans?

I would personally rather hit myself with a hammer than go hear Boris anyway ....i thought he sucked at Big Fridays and i still think he sucks drops a lot of good tracks but his nights go NO where...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, that would be really cool of him to organize a free party. What I don't understand about this whole "cracking down" thing is what shutting the club down early is going to do. Many of the people @ Crobar at that time are probably at the peak of their f*cked-upness when it is getting shut down, leading them to drive or wander the streets in an even worse state than they normally would. If they want to crack down on drugs wouldn't it make more sense to search people at the door?

wow, that would be really cool of him to organize a free party. What I don't understand about this whole "cracking down" thing is what shutting the club down early is going to do. Many of the people @ Crobar at that time are probably at the peak of their f*cked-upness when it is getting shut down, leading them to drive or wander the streets in an even worse state than they normally would. If they want to crack down on drugs wouldn't it make more sense to search people at the door?

If clubs can't be responsible and handle there buisness then thank god we have the NYPD who can step in to do so if need be.

what are you talking about?? there are drugs in our new york city clubs??

I hate how things end up in NYC. Sure drugs are illegal but it definatly seems like NYC just looks to shut down the top venues in the city.

There is drugs across america. Yet how often do you hear about space, Crobar, Opium or nikki beach getting shut down in Miami. NYC is really the only place you ever hear of large scale shut downs of clubs. The city that enver sleeps is being put to bed. As much as you never hear of clubs in other cities being shut down, the top clubs in NYC are doomed from the second they become popular. I can understand that drugs are illegal and its a shame that some girl died but you can't blame that on a club. they didnt tell her to go strolling down the westside highway at 4 am. I would definatly agree in a club getting shut down if they can prove the club itself is involved in illegal activity. I guess I misunderstood that this is a country that is innocent until proven guilty. They should have to do thier investigation and go to court and be shut down after a trial by jury just like we are all entitled to in this country. as much as its a shame for people to not be able to go somewhere, its also someones living to operate and work in those places. Sorry i just dont agree with the police being able to go in and shut a place down at will. They should have to prove beyond a doubt for thier reason. Who would want to opena club in NYC. Invest your money and work real hard to create a great club that makes a good profit so the police can come and take away your living and lose your investment.

I hate how things end up in NYC. Sure drugs are illegal but it definatly seems like NYC just looks to shut down the top venues in the city.

There is drugs across america. Yet how often do you hear about space, Crobar, Opium or nikki beach getting shut down in Miami. NYC is really the only place you ever hear of large scale shut downs of clubs. The city that enver sleeps is being put to bed. As much as you never hear of clubs in other cities being shut down, the top clubs in NYC are doomed from the second they become popular. I can understand that drugs are illegal and its a shame that some girl died but you can't blame that on a club. they didnt tell her to go strolling down the westside highway at 4 am. I would definatly agree in a club getting shut down if they can prove the club itself is involved in illegal activity. I guess I misunderstood that this is a country that is innocent until proven guilty. They should have to do thier investigation and go to court and be shut down after a trial by jury just like we are all entitled to in this country. as much as its a shame for people to not be able to go somewhere, its also someones living to operate and work in those places. Sorry i just dont agree with the police being able to go in and shut a place down at will. They should have to prove beyond a doubt for thier reason. Who would want to opena club in NYC. Invest your money and work real hard to create a great club that makes a good profit so the police can come and take away your living and lose your investment.

You said ::::

"Ive seen bouncers and bartenders say how people "should act in a club" Basically saying how they expect you to act" Is this is about behavior ...

When people go to far then laws are put in place good,bad or just different. A reaction to a situation.Even law enforcement - is a victim to this. eg profiling - camera in a grill!!!! All fun stuff

You said ::::

"Ive seen bouncers and bartenders say how people "should act in a club" Basically saying how they expect you to act" Is this is about behavior ...

When people go to far then laws are put in place good,bad or just different. A reaction to a situation.Even law enforcement - is a victim to this. eg profiling - camera in a grill!!!! All fun stuff

Actually when i said something about that i was referring to how they expect the customers to treat them. That always makes me laugh. they want to give you attitude and you give them none and then give them money. They seem to forget people arent required to go to the club. the club is providing a service to them and they should be the ones who are appreciative.

If clubs can't be responsible and handle there buisness then thank god we have the NYPD who can step in to do so if need be.

Neither club management or the NYPD are ever going to be able to stop people from doing drugs, which is why it's ludicrous for the NYPD to be wasting their time on this, but if club patrons would wise up and stop making headlines by doing stupid things the NYPD woudn't have to make a big show of cracking down on the club scene. Most of my friends that go to clubs do drugs and I'm not exactly straight-edge myself, but if people would make a little more of an effort to stay in control of themselves (meaning not passing out, getting in fights, etc.) the cops and city officials would probably be a lot more lenient.

The NYPD should approach this like other big "clubbing" cities around the world... You can't stop the average person from sneaking his/her 2 or 3 pills into the club. In all honesty they shouldn't even try. Just keep the dealers out and let everyone have their fun in a "contained" area. Much better that way than to have wrecked people stumble out on the streets and get behind the wheel...

Actually when i said something about that i was referring to how they expect the customers to treat them. That always makes me laugh. they want to give you attitude and you give them none and then give them money. They seem to forget people arent required to go to the club. the club is providing a service to them and they should be the ones who are appreciative.

actually now that I think about it a night club is the only business where there employes can be complete assholes to the customers and those same customers will keep comming back, lol.

i hope all the clubs in NYC get shut down forever and all you drug addicts get arrested...

Three for one. If we arrest theses dirty people no more

Aids...... Great Idea... You just saved the world Thank you

"If you aren't at a party with gay people, there is no party."

I just wonder how they won't go after the so called hip-hop culture?

rap,hip-hop clubs are all free of illegal substances ,... must be right?(-:

I think this is a organized offense against all House,Trance and Techno music. On the Goverment level.Or maybe it has to do something about intelligence? There must be a reason,just look at Europe, this is all mainstreem at there.By thye way,Boris plays fantastic music ,so the other DJs in the main clubs, You don't need to use any drugs,nor need to be gay to enjoy it,just open your mind.