Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Club........?

thehype

They could book JP and he will bring back the magic of 1999 into Surf and it will be packed and the chicks will be hot and it will rage..

OH WAIT, they tried that and failed ....

I won't suggest my ideas to save Surf, not worth my time let alone they wont listen to me anyway...lol

Hey, its almost Condo Rumor time, what month will that start again?

WE SPOKE ABOUT THIS HYPE

I WOULD DO (if the town would allow it) A MULTI LEVEL VENUE WITH SOME KINDA ROOF TOP POOL / PATIO SUN DECK

THE ONLY THING THAT WILL BRING IT BACK IS TO START FRESH, COMPLETE REMODEL JOB. THE SHORE CLUB IN SOBE IS A GOOD MODEL TO FOLLOW.

I'LL ADD IDEAS AS THEY COME

WE SPOKE ABOUT THIS HYPE

I WOULD DO (if the town would allow it) A MULTI LEVEL VENUE WITH SOME KINDA ROOF TOP POOL / PATIO SUN DECK

THE ONLY THING THAT WILL BRING IT BACK IS TO START FRESH, COMPLETE REMODEL JOB. THE SHORE CLUB IN SOBE IS A GOOD MODEL TO FOLLOW.

I'LL ADD IDEAS AS THEY COME

I doubt they would do the multi level .....but if they remodeled i always wondered why they wouldnt make the place like Nikki beach in Miami

i've enjoyed surf club everytime i've been there this summer which was about 5 or 6....the things which turn me off to surf club are the high covers if you get there after 12..i mean 30-40 dollars to hear j.P., calderone, is kinda extreme... and what pissed me off more is i never even got a chance to hear them..i would get there at 10-11 a.m. and they wouldnt come on till 6 or 7...by then i'd be ready to leave...so id pay 40 bux to hear skribble or some other house dj

but i do like the previous idea on this thread about a multi-level rooftop thing...that would be cool ....something ...it does need a freshen up

but as long as they keep makin those miami vices ill be there:rock: :rock: :rock: