Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP's booth

This even makes him more pathetic. All this high priced equipment, and he still trainwrecks 3 times a nite....LMFAO!!!!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

JP this Salute was made just for u!!!!

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

DUDE EVERYONE HERE KNOWS U DONT LIKE JP DAM WHAT A WASTE OF A POST. IF U CAN HEAR JP TRAIN WRECKING THEN U ARE A STRAIGHT UP HERB SERIOUSLY, AINT NO BODY GO TO A CLUB TO LISTEN TO THE DJ'S FIRST TRAIN WRECK (SORRY MAN BUT ITS TRUE). NIGGA I WOULD NEVA LISTEN TO LOUIE DEVITO BUT SHOULD I POST ABOUT HIM EVERY WEEK SHIT I NEVA EVA POSTED ABOUT HIM. SO PLEASE SHUT UP MAN. JP IS BY FAR ONE OF THE GREATESTS DJS IN THE WORLD. NOTHING U CAN SAY WILL TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HIM OR AS MANY THOUSANDS OF FAN THAT HAVE LIKED HIM WITHIN HIS 21 YRS OF DJING. MAN SO PLEASE GO ON WITH UR LIFE AND FORGET ABOUT JP. IT NOT THAT I'M ON JP'S COCK BUT I'M A MUSIC LOVER AND RESPECT ALL IN THE CATEGORY, IF U WAS NOCKING P DIDDY EVERY WEEK THEN I WOULD SAY THE SAME TO U EVEN THOUGH I DONT LIKE HIPHOP.

www.myspace.com/djkevinj

gotta say that shit is bananas...actually made me respect JP a lil more cause of how dedicated he is to the music and the sound...all that equipment is nutzzzzz...and he does some incredible stuff...now all JP has to do is lay off the tina and all the other shit he does and a JP night would be perfectclub xperience instead of trainwrecks and b ad mixin...but his gear is dope!!!!!!

I cant believe someone would look at that booth then talk shit about a trainwreck !!! Would you even know what button to push to start a song on that setup?

:laugh: i would def wind up all tangled up in something in there...it looks like a space shuttle control center...

Definitely possible to mix without monitors and headphones if you are spinning records. It's not easy, but like you said, if you know your records well and can get good at reading a record's grooves, it's doable. With digital music/CDs, not possible.

I'd like to see what Johnny has set up in his car. Haha, he's prolly got a mixer in the steering wheel, monitors on the dash and a keyboard on the shifter. Not the guy you wanna see on the westside sunday mid afternoon.

Just jokin around, but I do wonder what kind of system he`s operating with in his whip.

Keough

I'd like to see what Johnny has set up in his car. Haha, he's prolly got a mixer in the steering wheel, monitors on the dash and a keyboard on the shifter. Not the guy you wanna see on the westside sunday mid afternoon.

Just jokin around, but I do wonder what kind of system he`s operating with in his whip.

Keough

he dont have one

hes a city rat, no need for whip ,

that would drive me crazy, but I guess people who live hear so long, dont even need one,

I need the open road every once in a while

Alot of djs old school pioneers in the late 60s and early 70s never used monitors nor headphones to mix, they would read the grooves of the records and mix seamlessly, its called KNOWING YOUR RECORDS.

hahhahha just stop seriously cause that is deceiving. most waited for breaks in the track to bring in the next. to say they read the grooves is misleading

Ok to clear some info up on JP's DJ booth, well if you guys learn to read, it was made for DJing also producing (live editing / producing) so i would understand why he needs an 900 lbs system, also for the fact that technology is on a constraint change, later on months or years to come, there will be diffrent stuff to add or replace the equipment leading to DJing, so i guess you can stay hes one or 2 steps ahead of the game all the time! so lets really leave it at that!

Thanks Glow..