Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hartford - Friday, October 6th, 2006

yourhartford

I guess there's not much one can do. It is entertaining though to see aging women (and sometimes men pretending to be women) pretending to be "models". LOL, just be grateful you're not bedding one of them! Coming back from NYC this weekend, Hartford is quite a DRAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am 23 you brat.........hardly washed up. no offense, but there are plenty of sexy women in hartford and plenty (if not millions more considering bridge and tunnel) skanks in NY. its not where your at mister don juan....its where your game is at....clearly your mentioning skanks...you have experience with them due to your game being a little weak ; ) holla!

So you are familiar with the bridge and the tunnel! I thought you sounded like someone I know, LOL! By the way, it's not how old you are, it's how old you look. I said I ran into skanks in Hartford, not NYC. And I didn't say all girls in Hartford are skanks, just the ones who look like they're pushing 40 but pretend to be 20 something.