Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hartford: Friday October 6th Grand Opening Night of DIRTY

partydirty

• 2 weeks later...

Your lovely hostesses, the Butterfly House Girls will be in the house dressed in their dirtiest shaking it all night long.

The Gold Club girls will be partying with us all night.

And of course Kered will be giving you the best underground tribal and electro house that Ibiza and Miami have to offer.

Special guest DJ Matty Rivera will be getting things started.

No cover before 11PM

Open bar until 11PM - see you all there!

chazde striekes again!

hey i had you guys back on that one i wasnt the one being negative

i have never been to the dirty party but i am going to attend very soon

i like the dirty shit thats me all day big dirty electro is whut u play right or is that just the name of the event ?

I checked it out after all the hype and was extremely disappointed. what packed house? it was half empty.

-damian

Hey dnrd,

Or is that "Da Nerd?" Your last comment, which you mysteriously removed...(Hmmm... I wonder who you could be???) wins the stupidest post of the year award... Go to the next "Club Hilton" party and pick up your prize.

Yourhartford01

ok, ENOUGH.

i don't know who the people behind the fake forum names are, but it's time to rise above it. if you want to post under aliases so you can criticize events without other people knowing it's you, that's your business. everyone has a right to their opinions and they also have the right to express those opinions anonymously. (hopefully those opinions will be based on first-hand experiences or facts, and not rumours or speculation)

but to insult other forum members while representing yourself as someone you are clearly NOT is irresponsible, immature, and inexcuseable.

if you think this bickering and sabotage is helping your favorite club/promoter/dj/etc., i can assure you that it's not. hartford is a small city in a small state with a very limited audience for house music. polarizing that audience will only serve to ensure that no club/promoter/dj/etc. is successful.

if you've got a problem with a club/promoter/dj/etc., then bring it to directly to them. otherwise, leave us out of it.

There were 2 good-sized events going on this night, plus the usual nightlife establishments that are open. BOTH had good crowds and turnout throughout the night, and I'd be willing to bet that both were declared "successes" by their respective parties when all was said and done.

While a little healthy competition never hurts (and can show who's really up to the test) considering things are on the cyclical upswing again, the stuff on here is simply pathetic, and silly as it sounds, can border on slander if these names aren't the actual parties posting behind them.

While it's always good to keep an ear to the ground on occassion, beyond that why waste your time and energy on whatever so-and-so else is doing...concentrate on supporting and making your particular parties' nights and events thrown the best they can be.

If there's any indication of what this night had, Hartford can definitely support more than one venue.