Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What if? and what would you think?

glowball

Ok, let me ask you guys / gals something, what if JP, vibe and the rest of thew pacha crew spun at crobar and victor, boris, and the crobar crew spun at pacha, what would you think would happen? or would you think it would be a good idea if both clubs switched up as a team up for one month of mixing residencys ? i mean every sat at pacha would be a new dj from crobar, like a line up as in , boris, then the following next week, victor and so fourth! imagen?

Ok, let me ask you guys / gals something, what if JP, vibe and the rest of thew pacha crew spun at crobar and victor, boris, and the crobar crew spun at pacha, what would you think would happen? or would you think it would be a good idea if both clubs switched up as a team up for one month of mixing residencys ? i mean every sat at pacha would be a new dj from crobar, like a line up as in , boris, then the following next week, victor and so fourth! imagen?

hey glowball man you know you and me are cool so dont take offense from my comments.

What would really be the point will be the same crowd anyway nothing really new or excitng, imo.

hey glowball man you know you and me are cool so dont take offense from my comments.

What would really be the point will be the same crowd anyway nothing really new or excitng, imo.

gabe, well i understand what you are saying, just an idea of it would be pretty cool to switch up the venues with the djs i spoke about, since i go to these types of parties i expected the people that attend these specific DJs,

dkny8,

No, I wasn't high when i wrote this post, and no i am not a dolt you moron.

gabe, well i understand what you are saying, just an idea of it would be pretty cool to switch up the venues with the djs i spoke about, since i go to these types of parties i expected the people that attend these specific DJs,

dkny8,

No, I wasn't high when i wrote this post, and no i am not a dolt you moron.

That was a reasonable, calm response that answered the questions posed.

i get what he is saying, just to switch it up, to see the monthly res at a different club. pacha and crobar are very difft in vibe and feel although the crowds may b the same, they are very difft clubs IMO. to see victor at pacha would be a change, i think it would b cool actually.....although i know it would b way too packed.....i saw boris at cielo and that was actually pretty cool, it wasn't TOO packed but was different than seeing him at crobar....

Glowball, years may pass by, but it's obvious you're still a dolt. Were you high when you came up with this amazing idea?

Lol, that is exactly what I was thinking! How about instead all the DJs come to Crobar and I will never have to deal with the cracked-out Asians and asshole bouncer at Pacha?

i get what he is saying, just to switch it up, to see the monthly res at a different club. pacha and crobar are very difft in vibe and feel although the crowds may b the same, they are very difft clubs IMO. to see victor at pacha would be a change, i think it would b cool actually.....although i know it would b way too packed.....i saw boris at cielo and that was actually pretty cool, it wasn't TOO packed but was different than seeing him at crobar....

Thanks bella for sticking up for me on this... since the people that only respond to JP and boris victor and so fourth posts, figured they will be the only ones responding to this! lol... :love:

It's actually a lot more complicated than what you are suggesting "hey, let's try this out..." Behind the idea of switching venues are long-standing relationships between bookers and clubs, DJs and clubs, DJs and bookers, promoters and clubs, promoters and bookers, DJs and promoters...I could go on but suffice to say that DJs don't end up at clubs randomly, and to just "switch" for the heck of it or to try something different would require the agreement of many groups of people which isn't likely to happen...

I like to some of same dj's at different clubs cause they spin each room differently

I enjoy boris @ show more then a set at crobar, darker and dirtier

I would love to hear boris, roger, victor, on pacha system

but I guess we will just have to wait till down the road new deals are cut, and new residencies created

It's actually a lot more complicated than what you are suggesting "hey, let's try this out..." Behind the idea of switching venues are long-standing relationships between bookers and clubs, DJs and clubs, DJs and bookers, promoters and clubs, promoters and bookers, DJs and promoters...I could go on but suffice to say that DJs don't end up at clubs randomly, and to just "switch" for the heck of it or to try something different would require the agreement of many groups of people which isn't likely to happen...

of course logistically there would be many things to think about, i think its just interesting hypothetically, with all of those things in mind naturally...

I like to some of same dj's at different clubs cause they spin each room differently

I enjoy boris @ show more then a set at crobar, darker and dirtier

I would love to hear boris, roger, victor, on pacha system

but I guess we will just have to wait till down the road new deals are cut, and new residencies created

Make it happen brotha!