Clubplanet Nightlife Community

they wouldn't let me into Pacha!!!

danihawk

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question guys. I'm from another country and obviously i won't have a US id, do i have to bring my passport as ID or can i just use my country's ID to get in? Reason is i'm coming to NYC next week for about 2 weeks for some business and i like to experience the clubbing scene everywhere i go ;)

Just a question guys. I'm from another country and obviously i won't have a US id, do i have to bring my passport as ID or can i just use my country's ID to get in? Reason is i'm coming to NYC next week for about 2 weeks for some business and i like to experience the clubbing scene everywhere i go ;)

Go to Crowbar ask for Scott explain it to him - his a "Good Guy"....

But please No funny business in the bathroom....

A real "good guy" layed that place out!

use your passport unles you have a credit card wiht your bday oon it and your pic.

• 1 year later...

Can someone help me out. Im turning 18 in two months, but my friends have a ticket for me to go to pacha next sat, and Im dieing to. I do not even want to drink, I just want to dance and enjoy the music. How strict are the bouncers with the fake ids, do they scan them, uv, etc?, or do they just look at it and let you in. Also can bouncers be bribed? Thanks for your replys. By the way, lets please avoid the sanctimonious banter of clubbers over 21, who have short memories when it comes to be being underage. If you have only negative unhelpful things to say, please dont say them.

The Bouncer's at Pacha are biggest juiced up a**holes I've ever seen working at any club i've ever been to. I try to avoid that place like plague whenever i can. They screwed up in life and resort to watching other people have fun on their weekends and really take the limited authority position they have to try to ruin your good time. I know that's a bad stereotype but it's definitly true there. There's probably somebody who works there thats going to see this message, but screw it, up yours.

Can someone help me out. Im turning 18 in two months, but my friends have a ticket for me to go to pacha next sat, and Im dieing to. I do not even want to drink, I just want to dance and enjoy the music. How strict are the bouncers with the fake ids, do they scan them, uv, etc?, or do they just look at it and let you in. Also can bouncers be bribed? Thanks for your replys. By the way, lets please avoid the sanctimonious banter of clubbers over 21, who have short memories when it comes to be being underage. If you have only negative unhelpful things to say, please dont say them.

not at pacha, but you can bribe them over at avalon. try there.

The Bouncer's at Pacha are biggest juiced up a**holes I've ever seen working at any club i've ever been to. I try to avoid that place like plague whenever i can. They screwed up in life and resort to watching other people have fun on their weekends and really take the limited authority position they have to try to ruin your good time. I know that's a bad stereotype but it's definitly true there. There's probably somebody who works there thats going to see this message, but screw it, up yours.

lol how is crobar doing?

Do they scan the ids with a machine, or do they just look. Cheers, and thanks for the answer.

They Scan, as does everyplace now i think...

You're best off trying to beg, borrow, or a steal a real I.D. from someone that looks like you. I knew a girl that paid another girl like 200 bucks just to use her I.D. at the clubs.

Or you can be like me and be one of those miserable losers that actually waited till they're 21 to have fun. lol

• 6 months later...