Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Vibe will NOT BE AT LOVE

thehype

sorry guys........

This event has been cancelled. We are working on a possible future date for Vibe @ LOVE. Pacha has booked an event Nov 11th that all parties deemed too difficult to compete with. Thanks for all the support! We're hoping to announce a 'rain date' sometime soon...

LOL.

Well it wasnt canclled earlier like last time to my knowledge BUT NOW IT is for antoher reason, oh well. See ya at PACHA on the 11th i cant wait.

I hope Danny is playing. Having Behrouz at Cielo on Nov. 9th and Danny on the 11th will make this one of the best weekend in NY ;)

How can Love and Pacha compete? Those 2 clubs are about 2 different things.

Frankly I don't get it. Even if they have something amazing at Pacha that night it means it's going to get totally cramped and lots of people would rather be at Love anyway if it's the case ... weird.

agreed....smells fishy

Sounds strange, it's not like anyone would take it personally ... weird.

i dont think its about taking offense or something liek that. I think it has to do with the majority of dj vibe fans in this area are danny t fans first and would rather hear dt, maybe something like that.

i dont think its about taking offense or something liek that. I think it has to do with the majority of dj vibe fans in this area are danny t fans first and would rather hear dt, maybe something like that.

ALL POLITICS....

If there was any love at LOVE....the party would still go on regardless.

I guess house music isn't about love after all

• 2 weeks later...
ALL POLITICS....

If there was any love at LOVE....the party would still go on regardless.

I just want to say that LOVE wanted to go thru with the party despite danny t being at pacha that night. It was all Vibes decision not to play that room on that date. And turns out DOC MARTIN will be at LOVE on nov 11th.

if vibe was booked to play in nyc anyway, why not team him up with danny again? their tag team at vinyl still stands out as one of my top ten nights...

If only it were that easy!!!

Please be assured that as someone who work's at LOVE it was 100% not our decision to cancel this gig. Politics like that don't even cross our minds. We wanted Vibe to play on this night and it's just not going to happen.

In any event, we have secured DOC MARTIN to do a sublevel event on this night with resident DJ's DB & Jason Jinx!!!!!

If you've been to one of Doc's underground's you know what's up!!

I'll see you on the Dancefloor!