Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Vinyl gay on Fridays?

Not that I have anything against my homosexual brothers - i'm actually a bit of a fag-hag, and I'm going to go regardless. I'd just like to know, so that when I see some Hottie, I'll try to figure out if he likes boys or girls before I try to make eyes at him. biggrin.gif

Thanks!

Originally posted by divalicious:

Not that I have anything against my homosexual brothers - i'm actually a bit of a fag-hag, and I'm going to go regardless. I'd just like to know, so that when I see some Hottie, I'll try to figure out if he likes boys or girls before I try to make eyes at him. biggrin.gif

Thanks!

No, it is NOT!!! ...regardless of what you might have heard ...some nights are more gay than others (especially the "Mushroom Sessions") but for the most part it's a str8 party.

------------------

...Ph0eniX

There are all kinds of people there on Friday. Hey some guys are bi also. But from what I can remember it is not labeled as a gay club but as a place to have a good time. I have actually have had some guys that are gay complement me on my dancin' skillz and looks. Have fun when you go!

------------------

Andiamo alla spiaggia!

Vinyl is always gay friendly, but there are some parties which are more gays than other. Danny has a big gay following, so a bunch of Chelsea queens show up at his party but I wouldn't call "Be Yourself" a gay party, even for Gay Pride it looked more straight.

About 30% of the crowd is gay at Body&Soul.

There are a few gay people who go there for Dance Ritual on Wednesday and Shelter on Saturday but they are by far a very small minority.

I don't know what doubledown11 saw there on a Saturday night but Shelter doesn't look like a gay party to me. More like a guetto style black house party. I saw drag queens at Shelter once or twice but it is really mostly a straight crowd. It's the same kind of crowd for Dance Ritual.

There is no "gay" night at Vinyl, everybody is always welcome there (gay, straight, bi etc...)

The thing is, if you are close minded (straight who don' like gays or gay who don't like straights or whatever) don't go to Vinyl.

Vinyl is the best club in NYC, if only they could install a real A/C.

Plur,

Joël S.

Originally posted by doubledown11:

I could be wrong but I think Saturday is the gay night. I was there recently and got real annoyed by it. I'm trying to talk to this girl and guys kept coming up to me and making out right in my face and then staring at me weird because I was talkin to this girl. So Saturday is definately the night to stay away if you're str8. I found out on accident, don't make the same mistake.

Vinyl is not a gay party.. The crowd is so diverse that there is no way to catagorise it.. There are straight, gay, boys, girls, old, young, ravers, guidos, black, white, brown, pink, blue ect.. There is something for everyone..

------------------

Hit My Damn Music...

I could be wrong but I think Saturday is the gay night. I was there recently and got real annoyed by it. I'm trying to talk to this girl and guys kept coming up to me and making out right in my face and then staring at me weird because I was talkin to this girl. So Saturday is definately the night to stay away if you're str8. I found out on accident, don't make the same mistake.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)