Clubplanet Nightlife Community

users of this forum

i've been reading this forum for few months now and my honest impression is that about half of you on this forum are not 'club people' at all but 'club wanna be people' who don'tactually party often due to lack of time, money and clubbing friends.

the other half seems to be a group of promoters, DJ wannbes and club fanatics.

btw, do u guys have pictures on the web?

You really missed a category. If there were only club wannabes or club fanatics you wouldnt have a mainstream scene,, how about the majority of us who go out 2-3 times a month and party? we have other interests also. do we all have to be obsessed with clubbing in order to have the right to post here?

Gee I guess we all havent achieved the status that entreprenuer thinks he has. I agree that we dont all have to be obsessed with clubbing to post in the forum. So if you dont like it Ent. find another forum to go complain in because thats all it seems like you ever do. angryfire.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~

[This message has been edited by Calyandra (edited 08-02-2000).]

Originally posted by sinthetik:

to be completely honest with you, none of us exist, period.

Its true, I'm just a ghost trapped in a beat that circulates the internet gathering and supplying information on the Electronic Culture ...

" ...pEp, the ill lyrical bomb-ma, you can't see me like the Muppet Babys Grandma-ma ..."

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 08-02-2000).]

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 08-02-2000).]

how do u define a "real" clubber?? and who the fuck told u you were important?? (they lied to you!)

if you dont like the people that post here

a. why do u bother reading/posting?

b. why do you want to see pictures of us? so u can jerk off to them? throw darks at them? hang them in your room and dance naked in front of them??

F R E A K J O B !

heh

[This message has been edited by nikilina (edited 08-02-2000).]

I've come to the conclusion that people who jump on a message board and do nothing but attempt to put down the people who use it are simply poor creatures who never learned the social skills to communicate in a meaningful way so they need to get in an anonymous forum (where no one can tell if they've ever even set foot in a club themselves)and puff up their chests to feel, if even for a moment, better than someone else.

If this is what he needs to build an ego then let him have it.

It's OK sweetie, we know you're the BESTEST!! goo-goo ga-ga