Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's ur best piece of club momento (aka found my pvd watch!)

thehype

Radest Fuckin Dude Alive

Posts: 9,798 You have received an infraction at Clubplanet Nightlife Community

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear starscream,

You have received an infraction at Clubplanet Nightlife Community.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?p=3045611

Reason: Inappropriate Language

-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,

Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thehype

View Public Profile

Send a private message to thehype

Visit thehype's homepage!

Find More Posts by thehype

Add thehype to Your Buddy List

Tell thehype to suck your gay ass.

:laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

StarScream - I wouldn't worry about this shite. You're on a board with people that prove they have zero people skills when they say shite like "your t-cells must be dropping". It's a heavy indication they lack any sort of true friendships that would teach them what real compassion means. They're just showing the only wit they can muster is when they're hiding behind a computer screen because if you said anything remotely like that in a room in NYC you wouldn't be standing for very long. Besides I've seen a picture of you and not only are you seamingly cool and very good looking but someone I'd actually wanna hang with. Getting pissed at a bunch of CP dorks isn't worth it. I mean take ghhhost for example - if memory serves me well his pic indicated he might not be too bad to hang with either but unfortunately the 1,000 a words a picture says aren't the ones coming from the mouth of the individual in the pic. And ghhhost - don't get pissed - I'm just using you as an example seeing, again, you seem to be on the other end of the arguement.

yo starscreamn/and mike dont waste your breaths or time. Your both my peoples and ive wasted many hrs on some of the cp clowns myself, fuck em and move on to another thread. See ya soon.

yeah your right u used to fight with them for awhile.Im fine but than some idiot says some shit like that for club momento which was going fine till he said that crap he said.but your right im done they are not gonna change.

maybe if i meet some of them one day they will be much diff lol.

When Junior had his custom designed booth at Twilo, I went there once early for a press event. There was no one in the club barely, so I took a tour of Junior's "suite" and checked out the tables, couches, chairs, and other furniture he had up there in his booth-apartment. Like Goldilocks, I tried out every chair and couch in the place, and this was in my five-finger discount days, I swiped an ashtray as a momento. It was actually a ceramic dish fired in the Japanese style (with the sort of opalescent glaze combined with some of the roughness of the clay peeking through). I don't know what came over me, but at that moment in time, I figured there were at least a dozen scattered around the tables, and who would miss one?

So for years while I kept that dish/ashtray, that was my little piece of Junior in my own home! :D

can i just reiterate that my best club memento was

"HIV i got from Junior Vasquez"

or is it gona get deleted again and starscream is gona threaten my life?

:laugh: for the people who are getting their panties in a twist over this: this has nothing to do with being ignorant, living in NJ, not knowing people who have AIDS, being homophobic or anything else. The bottom line is: IT'S FUNNY. There are people who have AIDS who would laugh their ass off if they saw this. The vast majority of people that are laughing at this know that AIDS is a heartbreaking disease, but some people just choose to have a sense of humor about EVERYTHING, no matter how horrible it is.

:laugh: for the people who are getting their panties in a twist over this: this has nothing to do with being ignorant, living in NJ, not knowing people who have AIDS, being homophobic or anything else. The bottom line is: IT'S FUNNY. There are people who have AIDS who would laugh their ass off if they saw this. The vast majority of people that are laughing at this know that AIDS is a heartbreaking disease, but some people just choose to have a sense of humor about EVERYTHING, no matter how horrible it is.

SAD

what do you hope to accomplish by reporting all these posts?

getting them deleted.and how many is all these posts huh?im not gonna let any of you think it's ok to say those things if you say them you think them.end of story, im soo tired tired tired im fed up im fed up!

All the going back and forth on who's right/wrong regarding the hiv/aids issue is sooo 3 months ago... let it go guys....

Some find it funny, others don't.. its a matter of opinion.

But the constant mud-slinging is rediculas.. reporting the posts is completely retarded.. its not achieving anything but rather adding fuel to the fire... the fact that people get so bent about the comments just draws more attention...

let

it

go

just

let

it

go

it

will

be

okay

its

only

a

messageboard

relax

:D

All the going back and forth on who's right/wrong regarding the hiv/aids issue is sooo 3 months ago... let it go guys....

Some find it funny, others don't.. its a matter of opinion.

But the constant mud-slinging is rediculas.. reporting the posts is completely retarded.. its not achieving anything but rather adding fuel to the fire... the fact that people get so bent about the comments just draws more attention...

:D

thank you!

lets see whats more retarded reporting posts that are hateful or announceing to the room that the person reported it (STYMIE)?Look i dont give a shit lola your just as bad with fueling the fire dont try to act all high and mighty.this thread was fine till that azzwipe ghoost had to go and say something stupid and messed up.if you didnt notice the whole other thread in the bump board is gone gee i wonder why.It doesnt bother you guys cuz you don't have it plain and simple and that makes you ignorant and non understanding.

so

lola

you

can

eat

shit

go

back

to

your

florida

room