Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So any comments on STEREO NEW YORK, with ANGEL MORAES

silverbull

Im not talking about that pretty people place on 29th street that doesnt mean nothing to anyone aside from the "trendy,celebrity" world.

Im talking about the NEW stereo club (octagon) on 33rd street between 10-11ave i believe starting up soon.

Dont know if it will only be ANGEL MORAES playing every week or what the deal is, just spreading the word like i always do.

I do know that JELLYBEAN BENEITEZ monthly party with MARLON D "AINT NUTTHIN BUT A HOUSE PARTY" has moved from its old location to this venue, so i wish it luck.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

octagon is the only club venue i recall on 33rd St., so either they are using that space or converted an entire new space (unusual in NYC club openings...they usually recycle spaces as we can see on both 27th St. and 46th St.!)

yeah there is nothing else on that block and across the streeet are the railyards,

so they wont have any neighbors complaining and shit

It's still going to be filled with guidos, cracked out asians and other B&T trash. You can't recreate what's been done at Stereo in Montreal in NYC. It's not just the sound system, it's the vibe and the people, which NYC lacks in big rooms. Also have to remember, much more laid back attitude by police in Montreal, unlike NYC, where undercovers are all over.