Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Body n' Soul in the park :)

i missed it last year and i've heard how off the hook it was. i can only imagine. body n' soul with fresh air (if only they'd get some damn AC @ vinyl?!!!) so i know it starts @ 1:30. but now for my Q's: how long does it last, and how early do i have to get there to actually get in?.....shanti.......

-sn

p.s. and of course, who's going?

To experience the Body -n- Soul set, you have to be there before 1:30 'cause that when it starts. It lasts uninterrupted until 3:15 when live performances start. The djs come back for small fill-in and closing sets.

Definitely, the Djs will be the highlight of the day. So be there on time. Gotta say, though, that last year was great.

------------------

There must be a party going on around here!!!

thanx for the advice and the pix. now i just have to find a way to wake my lazy ass friends up, all of who claim they'll REALLY want to go, but will more than likely be hungover or cracked out smile.gif and i so hope it doesn't rain. the only thing i'm kinda miffed about is that maddyfest is going on at the same frown.gif but body n' soul is the obvious no brainer, even though i do have an affinity towards the material girl. (i really like the new vid smile.gif)

-sn