Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boris @ Pacha ????????

I know how he spins certain rooms, and I think hearing him in PACHA is going to be a completly different from Crobar,

mork dark and dirty (for you silverbull, that filthy house)

now its the best of both worlds, cause I get lots of emails from people who hate crobar and wonder when he will spin PACHA,

and vice versa, many hate PACHA and want him to stay @ crobar (which he is)

so we do both .....and all the fans are happy.

now its the best of both worlds, cause I get lots of emails from people who hate crobar and wonder when he will spin PACHA,

I'm glad to hear that, there have been a lot of rumors going around that after TGE he won't be spinning at Crobar anymore.

The way Crobar is goin, who knows whats gonna happen to it as a whole...

Sucks!!!!! Cant people just party and have a good time.

I am about as not "industry" as you can get, so I honestly have no idea what's going on with Crobar, but I don't see it going away anytime soon. Tons of the Crobar regulars are coming out for Calderone on Saturday and as far as I can tell it's still the default spot for tourists, B&Ters who don't go out much, etc.

I am about as not "industry" as you can get, so I honestly have no idea what's going on with Crobar, but I don't see it going away anytime soon. Tons of the Crobar regulars are coming out for Calderone on Saturday and as far as I can tell it's still the default spot for tourists, B&Ters who don't go out much, etc.

agree.. its not goin anywhere this year.. i think boris is there on newsyears again!!

I'm glad to hear that, there have been a lot of rumors going around that after TGE he won't be spinning at Crobar anymore.

well crobar management has said all problems with police have been addressed, and they are promoting this as a MARATHON set,

so lets all hope for the best ,

halloween is alwasy a great party for the last 3 yrs when Boris has played,

looking forward to this year,

got to get a superhero / or villan costume,

its funny to me that some people hate crobar or pacha - i think they are similiar in a lot of ways...obviously not in the room set up and sound system but in music/crowds ......although i have to admit to me it seems there are more guidos at crobar and more asian sensations at pacha (or maybe more visible).

its funny to me that some people hate crobar or pacha - i think they are similiar in a lot of ways...obviously not in the room set up and sound system but in music/crowds ......although i have to admit to me it seems there are more guidos at crobar and more asian sensations at pacha (or maybe more visible).

here we go again

Yo fast what are you rocking saturday? i'm not being a super hero.. i wanted to be diffrent than everyone so it should be intresting lol cant fucking wait bro.

ps: carmine.... i wanna see you out brother shits gonna be outta control.

im so fucking busy, I have no time to get shit, hopefully I cant go saturday afternoon

I want to be some sort of Villian, fuck the good guys...lol

LISA - at least you think for yourself, dont be a sheep,

if anyone needs guest list for saturday

email me

jonpaul@djboris.com