Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, what does everyone here do for a living...

Basically, as far as dealing with a job on Monday goes, coffee (cup after cup) and ephedrine can be miraculous. Admittedly though, Monday can be really unpleasant, particularly the contrast of a drab office environment with an exhilarating club weekend. Depressing!

Another trick is to sleep from like 11-4:30A.M., and hit after hours around 5 or 5:30 sunday morning with some rest under your belt. This really isn't so bad, since you save yourself a lot of wasted time waiting for the dance floor to open up. I did this for S&D this weekend with a friend of mine from San Diego. He's a big surfer and was used to getting up early to catch waves, so he loved the whole idea.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for how to deal with Mondays,

it can be tough, but caffeine and ephedrine are miracle workers. Still, Mondays are definitely a deflating experience. The contrast between a drab corporate environment and an exhilarating club weekend is most obvious on Monday. It can be depressing!

Another trick is on saturday night to sleep from like 11PM - 5AM, and just hit after hours on sunday morning. This gets you back on a corporate sleep schedule, and the extra sleep comes in handy when the work week starts. Besides, Twilo, SF, etc. never really have space on the floor (or to breathe) until 6 or 6:30 anyway. I had a friend visit from San Diego this weekend, we got up at 5:30 A.M. sat. morn to go to Twilo, and it blew his mind that you can do this smile.gif

it can be tough, but caffeine and ephedrine are miracle workers. Still, Mondays are definitely a deflating experience. The contrast between a drab corporate environment and an exhilarating club weekend is most obvious on Monday. It can be depressing!

Another trick is on saturday night to sleep from like 11PM - 5AM, and just hit after hours on sunday morning. This gets you back on a corporate sleep schedule, and the extra sleep comes in handy when the work week starts. Besides, Twilo, SF, etc. never really have space on the floor (or to breathe) until 6 or 6:30 anyway. I had a friend visit from San Diego this weekend, we got up at 5:30 A.M. sat. morn to go to Twilo, and it blew his mind that you can do this smile.gif

Right now Im working at Goldman Sachs....but I will be quitting soon. I go to college upstate in SUNY NewPaltz and Im a dj at the radio station in addition to being the Music Librarian....heh...

calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~

travelling across the country setting up trade shows for canon(cameras , printers copiers and just about everything else)i work doing everything from rasing the booth to seting up the network

really cool

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------