Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: Arg, Drew and the BULL

decided to come out of retirement for you guys. a mutual friend of ours (wont mention any names at this moment) doesn't believe me when I tell her how I served you guys in the past. Think it is time we set up a time and a place for our next battle.

serve what exactly??

and you wonder why nobody can stand your bitch ass..

this thread was in no way directed towards you yet you felt the need to start trouble. now chances are your butt buddy montbh will end up moving this to drama when those weren't my intentions at all. hop off my fucking cock you cum guzzling queen.

get AIDS!!! oh wait, nevermind

oh yeah Michael like you've never got involved in a thread that had nothing to do with you yeah okieeeeeeeee.Your a joke ,your tired,and most of all your fake.I would be soo impressed if you could say something a little more impressive than the aids card again or how im on your little pecker card again.LAME.

face it you just love the attention. you know your life is a joke and will soon be coming to an end so the only real satisfaction you get is trying to get people to feel sorry for you.

like i said i started a thread that had nothing to do with you. i have not posted on here in quite some time yet you decided to start drama. keep looking for sympathy but the truth is everyone around here sees the way you act. there was no reason for you to start this bullshit up again and you know it. this is exactly why this board has gone to shit because of people like you. worst of all is you still have that faggot montbh backing you up sending warnings to people. good job, you guys rock :aright:

:blah:

face it you just love the attention. you know your life is a joke and will soon be coming to an end so the only real satisfaction you get is trying to get people to feel sorry for you.

like i said i started a thread that had nothing to do with you. i have not posted on here in quite some time yet you decided to start drama. keep looking for sympathy but the truth is everyone around here sees the way you act. there was no reason for you to start this bullshit up again and you know it. this is exactly why this board has gone to shit because of people like you. worst of all is you still have that faggot montbh backing you up sending warnings to people. good job, you guys rock :aright:

:blah: ok Michael just turn it all around like usual whatever dude,ive been dealing with your anti gay bullshit for going on 3 freakin years.alot of these people dont know the half of it soo stop acting like the victim.As far as sympathy never asked for it never will but u wanna fuck with my sexuality or my health issues your gonna go down plain and simple.don't play with this gay cuz i don't tolerate your nasty ignorant childish remarks.you wanna act like an asshole than your gonna be treated as such.My life is a joke and will soon becomeing to an end?????are u serious with that>Your a nasty person Michael.like i said you have nothing on me soo you use my disease and my sexual orientation to get at me...YOUR A BIG PUSSY!!!!