Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I aint kidding MORILLO was Killin it at Pacha and still is at the moment 10/28,29

OK ok i really havent been feelin Morillo since his thurs night subliminal sessions party. I was at a ballet show the went to a benefit where keith blackstone was killin it as well. By 230am me and some of the peopel were in the mood to dance some more so off to pacha we went.

From the min i got inside until i left around 730ish i was loving it, of course there were some songs that i couldve done without but overall i waslovin this 5hrs or so i was hearing. Who knows what hes playing now or later.

Point also is that i said im goin to pacha not expecting to hear the old early to mid 90s morillo but this modern one and with open ears i went and had a great time. Maybe casue i knew so many people as well inside made it even better.

Now im even more excited for the next STIMULUS>RESPONSE party to take place in the basement on nov 24th with morillo in the main room.

Lets hear some more reviews on exacta and guetta.

last night was a complete mess at pacha imo... the talent was great don't get me wrong - but there were WAAAAY too many people in the building for it to be enjoyable for me. I think I had my feet stepped on by heels about 6-7 times (and about 189 other times with normal shoes). There was no room to breath let alone dance (forget trying to move anywhere). yeah i know that's how the club likes it, but to me it's pointless to go if i can't even move side to side let alone get my groove on. as for the coat check... WTF!?!? the line was rediculous, took me 45 min to get up there took them another 10-15 to FIND my coat. then you had to try and get out of that mob without being killed (and i did see several fights almost break out). loved the talent but the club killed the night for me.

Yea it was crazy at pacha last night, you right though the music was good and i had a good time for what i could do, but the main floor was crazy. Had to hang out in the basement or on the 3rd floor to at least move. Isnt there supposed to be a set amount of people imn there? by fire code or whatever, shit was nuts

btw i dunno, but i couldve sworn i saw a coat check on the 3rd floor that was hardly used... wish i woulve known if there was

he was killin it but, pacha lost or someone took my jacket from coatcheck, the coat check line was a hour long. They let me back there and i was looking for a hour and it ruined my night. They don't even got light in the coat check room. Management please fix the coat check area, and thanks for losing my jacket. There are lot of disgruntled patrons who lost there jackets last night not only me.

Friday night it was 45 minutes, completely disorganized. The bouncer was a complete prick on a power trip with the line. Your man straight acted like a hall monitor in middleschool. Get a life bro, and pacha please figure out your coat check.

keough

Bull, you want a comment, instead of a comment I am making a factual statement. I normally call Exacta an Up and Comming Superstar or Next big thing. After hearing that set at Pacha I am taking up and coming and Next out of the equation. THIS GUY IS A SUPERSTAR!HE IS A BIG THING! Every time I hear this guy spin it only gets better. I think I am going to have to change my posts from Wake Up New York, to Get Ready World!!!

Bull, you want a comment, instead of a comment I am making a factual statement. I normally call Exacta an Up and Comming Superstar or Next big thing. After hearing that set at Pacha I am taking up and coming and Next out of the equation. THIS GUY IS A SUPERSTAR!HE IS A BIG THING! Every time I hear this guy spin it only gets better. I think I am going to have to change my posts from Wake Up New York, to Get Ready World!!!

:getdown:

what a great party! i thought the vibe, the crowd, the music was unbelievable! met so many cool people... def going back for thanksgiving weekend...

but what was up w the coatcheck...? there were like 5 million people there! and someone stole one of my friend's wallet and completely runied his night...

It really was a greaattt nite....David Guetta was very good, played a lot of commercial stuff but the vibe in the room was great...One of the best looking crowds ive seen at a club in a while...The decorations looked great....Funniest thing was the fortune teller downstairs in the basement and those two cat people screaming at everyone when you walked up the steps....Morillo was very good.....Him and David guetta are the perfect combo together...One of the better times I have had out in a very long time.....I'll be back at Pacha to check out Howellls

It really was a greaattt nite....David Guetta was very good, played a lot of commercial stuff but the vibe in the room was great...One of the best looking crowds ive seen at a club in a while...The decorations looked great....Funniest thing was the fortune teller downstairs in the basement and those two cat people screaming at everyone when you walked up the steps....Morillo was very good.....Him and David guetta are the perfect combo together...One of the better times I have had out in a very long time.....I'll be back at Pacha to check out Howellls

wow i wish i was there instead of crobar!! i almost ended up there, lost my patience after a few hours of waiting on line :( david guetta is awesome, too bad i missed that .....fortune teller? that's different, cool, glad u had a good night

wow i wish i was there instead of crobar!! i almost ended up there, lost my patience after a few hours of waiting on line :( david guetta is awesome, too bad i missed that .....fortune teller? that's different, cool, glad u had a good night