Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another Trance booking at Pacha.....??

"trance is dead in nyc"

yet another party to prove that wrong... on top of like 4 trance events thatll be elsewhere in other nyc clubs b4 that haha i love it

Anyone who says trance is dead in NYC is retarded. Anytime Armin, PVD, Tiesto, etc. come around, they always pack the place out. Armin's had 2 consecutive nights in a row at Crobar that both sold out recently. I don't think any house DJ can make that claim.

If you missed them last time at Spirit, you definitely need to go this time. If you didn't enjoy their set at Spirit, then you probably don't like trance. They played an incredible set that lasted 4-5 hours. Glad to see Pacha trying to stay diverse with their music. A little trance, a little techno, a little house...all things in moderation :)

I know what you mean, it wasn't a full house. The quality of trance being played was solid, but without all of the hype. A&B aren't as well known, I suspect, as the likes of PVD or Tiesto or even Gabriel and Dresden, so it wasn't wall-to-wall madness. Those in attendence were totally up for it though. Hopefully they'll get a good crowd at Pacha.