Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tip for the gentlemen

I just want to clarify that it wasn't so much the business card as the note. Guys hand me business cards b/c they think they're hot shit b/c they work for a bank or whatever all the time, and it annoys me. Especially b/c I'm about as far from a golddigger as you can get. It was more that he actually took the time to write a note instead of trying to scream over the music.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not for nothing but you sound EASY!!!

if all it takes is for some random stranger who you've never said 2 words to is to hand you a business card with a "note" asking you to call him to go out for drinks, that isn't really saying much.

all I said it would get him was a possible phone call...

It would be really funny if this guy is registered with Clubplanet and comes on here as a regular and starts to think he is the shit cause people are making this a topic......lol

Call the guy and tell him he is an Asshole, and stop watching too many movies where these things happen......lol

No touching, no attempting to grind with me..

HA! no touching, no grinding - la la la la LAME! I guess the "grab your crotch and if they want it they'll do the same" method doesn't work in your kind of clubs. This just cracks me up. It's like on craigslist where guys pour their hearts and soul into their ads for girls where men4men just give measurements and that usually does the trick if you're cute enough. Most of you can bitch all you want but that's one thing homo's have over their str8 counterparts - at least with men4men men want sex all the time (gay or str8) and homo's don't have to go out giving cards to 100 strangers in one night hoping to get a response for a date at a later date so maybe on the 3rd date he can get lucky. Obviously there's more to life then just sex but try telling that to any guy, gay or str8, who's horny.

You can hit me back and cry "QUEER!!! FAG!!!" all you want but this is definitely one area where gay men have the major advantage over str8 one's. We don't have to go through this bullshite. I'm not speaking for gay men in every instance but it's hardly rare that a 'date' only follows if the instant sex hook-up is any good.

Obviously the girls on here can say whatever they want but the straight guys can ignore this fact if they want but if sex hook-ups were as easy for them as it is for gay guys then they'd be getting laid with a different chick every night if they wanted and the only criteria on how good looking she is depends on how good you look. Think about it - if girls had the same exact desire, need and attitude as a guy did then there wouldn't be any need for handing out business cards to strangers. The other thing is sex with girls is rather limited seeing you can only top a girl but you can flip all you want with a guy and please I've heard it more then once that str8 guys prefer anal sex anways with chicks.

HA! no touching, no grinding - la la la la LAME! I guess the "grab your crotch and if they want it they'll do the same" method doesn't work in your kind of clubs. This just cracks me up. It's like on craigslist where guys pour their hearts and soul into their ads for girls where men4men just give measurements and that usually does the trick if you're cute enough. Most of you can bitch all you want but that's one thing homo's have over their str8 counterparts - at least with men4men men want sex all the time (gay or str8) and homo's don't have to go out giving cards to 100 strangers in one night hoping to get a response for a date at a later date so maybe on the 3rd date he can get lucky. Obviously there's more to life then just sex but try telling that to any guy, gay or str8, who's horny.

You can hit me back and cry "QUEER!!! FAG!!!" all you want but this is definitely one area where gay men have the major advantage over str8 one's. We don't have to go through this bullshite. I'm not speaking for gay men in every instance but it's hardly rare that a 'date' only follows if the instant sex hook-up is any good.

Obviously the girls on here can say whatever they want but the straight guys can ignore this fact if they want but if sex hook-ups were as easy for them as it is for gay guys then they'd be getting laid with a different chick every night if they wanted and the only criteria on how good looking she is depends on how good you look. Think about it - if girls had the same exact desire, need and attitude as a guy did then there wouldn't be any need for handing out business cards to strangers. The other thing is sex with girls is rather limited seeing you can only top a girl but you can flip all you want with a guy and please I've heard it more then once that str8 guys prefer anal sex anways with chicks.

You are so right.. gay guys pull major ass.. especially if they are good looking... i know that first hand as I saw my old roommate hook up non-stop.. kid always brought home hot guys.... :aright:

u know what dude....people from organizations like the Gay Mens Health Crisis and GLAAD would most likely lynch you for some of the bullshit u spewed in this post...do u even read what u write before hitting that little "submit reply" button....ur advocating casual sex with strangers you meet off of ads placed on craigs list? and then we're supposed to respect you? get the fuck out of here

Dani,when I saw you dancin in the club it was love at first sight...That is why I gave you the card. I snatched the pen from the bartender and had to personalize my business card for you..why havent you called me back yet?

lol, sorry ghhhhhost stole my heart with his Rafiqi's/Boys II Men date suggestion.

Computerjockey-- You are exactly right, one of my gay friends constantly makes fun of me b/c he gets more dick than I do. Gay guys no doubt have it easier in the "getting random ass" dept. Don't get me wrong, if a really hot guy wants to dance I'm not going to turn him down, but this post was for the vast majority of guys who aren't going to get by on their looks alone.

u know what dude....people from organizations like the Gay Mens Health Crisis and GLAAD would most likely lynch you for some of the bullshit u spewed in this post...do u even read what u write before hitting that little "submit reply" button....ur advocating casual sex with strangers you meet off of ads placed on craigs list? and then we're supposed to respect you? get the fuck out of here

He could have summed it all up by saying. I suck cock, hit me up. didnt need all those fancy paragraphs :laugh:

danihawk, did you actually call the guy? (I sort of just glossed over most of this thread)

well, that's the funny thing, he lives in Switzerland and he was going back on Tuesday, lol. But I am going to call him and tell him if he wants to meet up for drinks next time he's here it would be cool. He was probably just trying to get some ass while he was here but I just thought it was a cool way to ask a girl out.

If you don't call him you will have completely voided your original point in this thread:

... a pick-up method this guy used that actually made me want to call him...
He was probably just trying to get some ass while he was here but I just thought it was a cool way to ask a girl out.
If you ever want to convince us that this is the approach to take, it would help to show a little more enthusiasm than that.

If you don't call him you will have completely voided your original point in this thread:If you ever want to convince us that this is the approach to take, it would help to show a little more enthusiasm than that.

I couldn't care less what you do, a lot of guys on here have asked about how to approach a girl without making her want to punch them in the face so I wanted to toss this out there.