Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can men and woman be friends?

You girls just have no clue, all yoru guy 'friends' would give up all that up in a second to get in your pants. Girls really are ignorant of this no matter how many times it happens to them or their friends.

We may act as though we are your friend but deep down we want the ass, and guys, dont fag out and say im lying. Like someone said earlier that they were friends with their buddies fiance, thats cause its your buddies fiance!!!!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Essentially men are interested in one thing from girls - pussy. There is no point hanging around a bird unless you are going to get some action, otherwise, it is a waste of time, furthermore it is going against old mother nature.

I'm gonna have to agree with the guys here. The only time I've been able to be "friends" with a guy was if I was in NO way physically attracted to him. If I think a friend of mine is cute I definitely want to hit it! Hopefully he feels the same way, bc if not, it never seems to work out---

It always seems that with friends of the opposite sex, one person is always wanting more, and one person is always clueless about it. The person with the secret crush hides it for a while and then usually finally lets it out. By the time they tell the other person about their feelings, the other person just cant imagine them as anything more than a friend and it doesnt work out.

But friends that end up liking each other should definitely go for it, bc even though they risk losing their friendship, they also could end up with something even better---you just never know. Plus, when you start dating a friend, it may be awkward, but you dont have to go through all that "getting to know you" bullshit you have to do when you start dating a complete stranger.

But how about problems with other friends in the group? I mean, ususally if you're both friends, you have mutual friends, who may have a problem with it...

hey shadowchaser---curious as to what your problems entailed. It sounds like some shit went down that I'd like to try to avoid.

I'm gonna have to agree with the guys here. The only time I've been able to be "friends" with a guy was if I was in NO way physically attracted to him. If I think a friend of mine is cute I definitely want to hit it! Hopefully he feels the same way, bc if not, it never seems to work out---

It always seems that with friends of the opposite sex, one person is always wanting more, and one person is always clueless about it. The person with the secret crush hides it for a while and then usually finally lets it out. By the time they tell the other person about their feelings, the other person just cant imagine them as anything more than a friend and it doesnt work out.

But friends that end up liking each other should definitely go for it, bc even though they risk losing their friendship, they also could end up with something even better---you just never know. Plus, when you start dating a friend, it may be awkward, but you dont have to go through all that "getting to know you" bullshit you have to do when you start dating a complete stranger.

But how about problems with other friends in the group? I mean, ususally if you're both friends, you have mutual friends, who may have a problem with it...

hey shadowchaser---curious as to what your problems entailed. It sounds like some shit went down that I'd like to try to avoid.

No shit with friends. Just girls I've been with. Don't need the aggravation and stress. Can't handle the immaturity and headcases. I need fun and enjoyment in my life now.

------------------

It's here today but it's gone tomorrow,

It's here today and today will never come again. - KmFdM

shadowchaser076@aol.com

I know what you're saying Shadowchaser---

WAY too much drama in my life right now too. Unfortunately the immature headcases are usually the most fun to hang out with. You just have to decide whether a really crazy night out is worth the drama...

I know what you're saying Shadowchaser---

WAY too much drama in my life right now too. Unfortunately the immature headcases are usually the most fun to hang out with. You just have to decide whether a really crazy night out is worth the drama...

See, hers another thing I don't understand from women...why do girls need drama and all the other shit in their lives? Can someone explain that to me and the other guys out there??

Whatever happened in having fun and excitement in a relationship?

------------------

shadowchaser076@aol.com

yes, i think men and women can be friends. they can't be acquaintances though if their attracted to each other. my best friend is a guy and i think he's so cute but i'm not attracted to him like that(can't explain why not). however i think friends end up making the best lovers. and i think everyone should have a friend of the opposite sex that you can tell everything to and exchange info and advice.

i do know one situation that will definitely work a gay friend-there's no chance of sex.

I think everyone thrives on drama---not just girls. I think people just get bored with simplicity and like to start shit to make things interesting. Its kind of fucked up. Personally, I'm sick of all of it and would like things in my life to be boring for a while...

The best thing to do with drama queens is just to ignore their bitching and tantrums---if they dont get attention from it, they wont continue to do it.

"Why do girls need drama?" We don't! I think drama is what ensues when you have 2 people doing a sexual thing and they're on different planes emotionally or mentally. It sucks. Unfortunately it happens MOST of the time.

Plus I try really hard to be an ANTI-drama kind of girl. I see lots of girls (hate to use the word but BITCHES) who get whatever they want by whining or manipulating or trying to pull a power play...what they don't know is while their back is turned, their b/f DOES NOT behave himself. And those kind of guys always seek out those kind of girls. I think it's hard to find people who really want THE TRUTH, not just sex and drama. I never let anyone down easy, and the exes with whom our friendship is RUINED, is largely cuz they tried to appease and patronize me when breaking up. CUT TO THE CHASE PEOPLE.

I love having male friends, but whenever I think a guy truly likes me as a friend and only a friend, I find out that's not the case. All it takes is one drunken night between the two of us for their "real" feelings to come out or if they hear of you dating someone then suddenly the phone calls aren't as frequent. Fuck that! Don't play the friend role with me if you have alterior motives.

Then there's some like my ex. He's one of my closest friends. He admits that he'll always love me and wouldn't mind fooling around, but he really values our friendship beyond that and he's shown it in the nine years I've know him.

------------------

"I love the things that we should fear"

Originally posted by spreewell:

Can the Northern Irish and protestands?

Can the Pakistanis and Indians?

Can the Rock and Triple H?

Can you and your boss?

Can Yankee Fans and met fans?

Hmmmm....

Northern Irish and Protestansts....maybe

Pakistanis and indians....well...if they make up their mind on Kashmir

Co-worker and Boss...sometimes

Yankee fans and Met fans..yup

BUT the Rock and Triple H...noooo way!

Triple H is that damn good! laugh.gif

------------------

shadowchaser076@aol.com

I definitely think that women and men can be friends - if your mature enough to handle a friendship with a person of the opposite sex. It's not for everyone. All of my friends are guys. I just get along better with guys, it's always been like that for me. I have a boyfriend and he knows all of my guys friends and he has no problem with me being friends with them. My boyfriend has a couple of friends that are girls too and that's ok. We're secure enough in our relationship to know that we wouldn't cheat on each other.

Frixfrax

you make some good points, but you lost me at the end.

What do you mean about "letting them down easy". Are you still friends with any of your exes? I'd like to know how the hell that can happen!

Also, is it possible to go back to being friends to a friend you ended up getting together with???

Originally posted by trk:

Frixfrax

Also, is it possible to go back to being friends to a friend you ended up getting together with???

Nope...not really. In rare occasions. There's always that " feeling " you have with that friend you had a relationship, especially if it didn't work out. The freindship's over then.

------------------

shadowchaser076@aol.com

atf104----------you got that shit on lockdown!!!!

Yep... ladies if you think any of your guy friends aren't scheming on ya (whether they have the balls to do something about it or not)------- you're wrong.....

I think that shit is hilarious....

(If only Jane Doe knew all her guy friends wanted some ass from her...... how would she feel?)

------------------

<Ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I always ask that of all my prey... I just like the sound of it>--- When the Artful speaks

So to answer------yeah of course men and women can be friends......

Would your guy friend sleep with you ladies?

Hell ya.. of course he would, in a heartbeat.

------------------

<Ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I always ask that of all my prey... I just like the sound of it>--- When the Artful speaks